Bellazon

Scarlett Johansson
Thumbnail

K_L

:laugh:

what do you speak mostly in Belgium? i know french, but what else? :ninja:

Germany is big enough to dub the movies :p But when i was in sweden it was the same... most of the movies were in english and subtitled ^^

Here in the UK I don't recall seeing any dubbed films, they're always in the original language with subtitles, much better that way imho.......if I was a fan of a German actress I'd be a bit miffed if they dubbed her voice all the time........especially if it was as sexily husky as Scarlett's !!

Flemish (Dutch). It's like this: a little under 60% speaks Flemish, a little under 40% speak French, and something like 2-3% speak German.

:-/ ok, in germany i would say it's like 85% german... the rest 9% bavarian, 5% saxon and the rest other stuff :rofl:

joke. but it's impossible to understand a Bavarian if you don't speak it yourself :no:

:laugh:

what do you speak mostly in Belgium? i know french, but what else? :ninja:

Germany is big enough to dub the movies :p But when i was in sweden it was the same... most of the movies were in english and subtitled ^^

Here in the UK I don't recall seeing any dubbed films, they're always in the original language with subtitles, much better that way imho.......if I was a fan of a German actress I'd be a bit miffed if they dubbed her voice all the time........especially if it was as sexily husky as Scarlett's !!

i understand that of course. i think so as well, but that's b/c i'm a fast reader and i do udnerstand english quite well. many other would have big problems.

But now i'm curious about Scarletts voice :D