Bellazon

Scarlett Johansson
Thumbnail

K_L

I don't think she's really beautiful, not like for example Jessica Alba (with her natural haircolor) or Natalie Portman (hair or no hair it doesn't matter) but she is a very good actress in her own right, that can't be denied. And already at such a young age. I remeber when I saw the horse wisperer for the first time when it came out I cried my eyes out ;)

Does anyone have a screencap of the opening scene of "Lost in Translation" where it's just her see-thru panties?

That's a great shot... uh, because of the, uh, colors. Not because you can see wonderfully curving behind. Not at all.

So, does anyone have that?

Does anyone have a screencap of the opening scene of "Lost in Translation" where it's just her see-thru panties?

That's a great shot... uh, because of the, uh, colors.  Not because you can see wonderfully curving behind. Not at all.

So, does anyone have that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You mean... like this?

That's a great shot... uh, because of the, uh, colors.  Not because you can see wonderfully curving behind. Not at all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup, it's all about the colours :laugh: