Bellazon

ChilaX People

[solo]

sure...i know why....model icons left and made her own forum and im an admin there too....carsten could never get over the fact that im friends with her and the fact that she made a forum recently....without her on that forum he couldnt maintain his own forum because she ran the forum not him

sure...i know why....model icons left and made her own forum and im an admin there too....carsten could never get over the fact that im friends with her and the fact that she made a forum recently....without her on that forum he couldnt maintain his own forum because she ran the forum not him

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you are the rediclous and the stupid person ihave ever met in my entire life..you with her backstabed..anyway i was never wrong when i said ppl who dont belive in any religion are infact problem creator..and i dont wish to stay here anymore

yeah sure this shall be my last visit here..i hate you and carsten both you guys were problem creator from the dayone..you  and you so called ego's keepup with taht forever..bye...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh Zara please don