Bellazon

ChilaX People

[solo]

whoa there is so much tension here.. lol jesus , u guys need to relax and all get along.. i feel like Barney lmfao! hehe ,, ne way yea blurdk i dunt know not alot of ppl like me back then .. im happier here ne ways seriously i get more respect then i did at chilax

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your tying still sucks though :p :whistle:

Whenever I say "It's my lucky day" it invariably turns out to be a shit one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The lesson of the story: You should say "It's my lucky day" only just before midnight. If you say it at 11:59 what's the worst that could possibly happen? :p

I remember Chicken, MM and the pip-whore dangy.  o"one man band" is vaugely familiar too I think.  Only dangy lies and humors me by saying he remembers "tbd"  :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It really sounds familar. That scan place did too. Maybe I'll go ask benj who you are exactly again though just incase.

I remember the guy who started that Umodela.com website too, but I forgot his name. We were starting our websites about the same time. His has come along quite nicely now. I'm still kicking myself for not keeping MyScans.com but the wife got all bent outta shape about it. :blink: