Bellazon

ChilaX People

[solo]

I seem to be in the same shoes as a few of you, I found ChilaX within weeks of it's demise, which I almost cried over!

I never really post much on here, nor did I at ChilaX, but I'm a regular visitor. It's rare to find a forum where people are passionate while avoiding hourly bitch-fights... I like it.

...I cant remember my ChilaX name, it was probly poohead or something ridiculous like that.

I've been good! Judging by how enthusiastic you came across just then, I doubt that I actually was Poohead though, I just know I used that name alot. Maybe it was me, I dunno.

I think i maybe built up a post count of 50, or under that.

• 1 month later...

I found chilax like 3 weeks before it shut down...I was so sad...I accidentally stumbled upon this site and am so excited. As you can see, I spend just way toooo much time here. I've introduced it to my bf which is horrible because he really should be studying and instead, you guys will probably suck him in with all the boards devoted to hot ass!