Bellazon

Eating Disorder

Hime

:blink: how do you stop your stomach from makin' noises?

I don't know what that happened to me. I had big probs in May or June, in that time I haven't eat much and I even didn't drink much, that was before i came into ******* I had to gain 8 kgs, but i prefered to eat all the junk food and don't to drink ....but then when i had my weight i didn't notice that my stormach isn't working well. But I tried with tea and it really helps and I don't keep it in me :drool: i think my stormach began to work for once again :clap:

:blink: how do you stop your stomach from makin' noises?

Its your body telling you something .. crying out loudly too..

EAT something healthy. Shrinking your stomach is not worth slowing your metabolism.

UNLESS>> did you eat beans or soda? That can make some wonderful stomach noises too but..

• 1 month later...

there are 3 weeks ago, i had a big quarrel with my parents. we talked about bulimia because now one of my cousine is bulimic since few months. her parents think she is sick and her stomack can't keep the food that's why she vomits... they don't understand that she is bulimic. <_<

for the moment she is happy because she loses weight but she makes a very big mistake (only to lose weight :ninja:)!

so my mum asked me to go in a clinic against food disorder but i'm not sure of the result... i'm tired by hospitals.

Baby, I think that you should talk to a counselor or something. Someone you can talk to about your problems who doesn't judge you. They can support you in your situation and if you let them, I think they can help you get through this.

A clinic for people with food disorders is probably not a bad idea either. (Although I'm sure it is not a place most people would like to go.) People who work in places like that would have seen a lot of people with eating disorders come through and would have a better understanding of the circumstances. Therefore, hopefully they would be able to help you more efficiently.

Baby, I think that you should talk to a counselor or something. Someone you can talk to about your problems who doesn't judge you. They can support you in your situation and if you let them, I think they can help you get through this.

A clinic for people with food disorders is probably not a bad idea either. (Although I'm sure it is not a place most people would like to go.) People who work in places like that would have seen a lot of people with eating disorders come through and would have a better understanding of the circumstances. Therefore, hopefully they would be able to help you more efficiently.

i think i'm pretty honest about my problem and because of it i think i understand my troubles.

now the problem is it's very hard to live without bulimia. bulimia is something "natural" and it's like to smoke cigarette but you can stop to buy cigarette. you can't stop to buy food.

this is never easy. i think there are so many reasons who lead my bulimia that sometimes it's just hard to explain all the reasons in same time. it's like bulimia was a hole where i put all my troubles finally they don't disappear. they are just "hidden"

i have the feeling to be blocked because of my many health trouble and sometimes i would like to be someone else.

my family never tried to help me against this sickness. sometimes i was sad about it and in same times my parents are so "actif" in my private life than my pain, these troubles is a part of secret. my only intimity as they eaten. i spent my time to try to put limits but they never understand. i think if i go in a clinic, my private life will disappear and it will be more like a brainwashing than a real solution.

i already lived in this kind of clinics and trust me i never saw real result.

they can't really control you. they can't stop you to vomit and this is not a prison. if you want to visit the city (and go at the supermarket) you can... so this is perfect if you have a crisis...

by the way, life in clinic is so weird because you are totally cut of the world but trust me, there are many suicides in hospital too.

• 1 month later...

Hey, im from Argentina. I don't know how is in other countries, but here, the skinny fashion has gone way to deep. I always hear people saying that in this country we are so under the eyes of everyone and that in others is such a difference...

We even make jokes about the girls that travelled for some months to the States or Europe, they always come back like with + 10 kg. (beacuse of the freedom they feel when they are away from here.)

So, just to tell, i was diagnosticated with anorexia a few years ago. Nowadays im "fine" (I eat regulary, i have a dietologist? -does that word exist? xD - a personal trainner, psicologist and all that...

(and now is the part that im conffesing)

But although we (me, my family and friends) do anything we can do, sometimes i gets too dificult.

I mean, whenever i have a bad news, or... i don't know, when im feeling like blue i just stop eating, beacuse that was my -weird- thing. I mean, feeling i have control of something. do you know?... is not the same as when i was diagnosticated, of course. At that time, beyond that i didnt even think i "deserve" food. I didn't deserve anything at all.

I now is still a problem in some way, but i feel better now. At least now i can look myself at the mirror and don't want to smash something on it. Or now i can go shopping without start crying out loud because i didn't find anything that make me feel comfortable.

Now i just know I DONT wanna feel the way i did before. So, even if my stomach is closed and i don't want anything to eat, sometimes a force myself, because i dont wanna go through all that shi* again. :cain:

Hope you understand my english.! LOL

if they understand my english, trust me, they will understand your... :laugh:

maybe i'm wrong but i think in argentina meat is enougt cheap so people are very "carnivor" and sometimes, this kind of "diet" can make lose weight because the body doesn't recived everything it needs.

by the way, yes, this is the goal of eating disorder... have a control on ourselves.

how many time were you anorexic ?

how old are you ?

Ohh, no. I'll have to correct you. In argentina meat is not cheap anymore... -it was on the old times xD.

I have not a degree at economics school, but what i undestand happens to be that big companys sells too much meat to other countries. That means we have less meat on our country. That means the prices are too high now, beacause of demand. (dont know profesional terms)

Anyway, thats not the point, but i truely doubt meat's price and "carnivor" stylife is some big reason of this. (I know what you are saying, even I tried to work out with that "protein diet")

Okey, they diagnosticated me about three years ago.

At first it was like.. "easy" I went from 57 kg to 47 kg in three months and that's when my parents found out, so i got stucked, and i started go down and up, i really hated that time. I started kind of a treatment aswell. I thought that was the worst thing. ironic.

Its was too quick, i was too troubled (in my own head, of course) so i hardly even care about time passing through and i don't even know when "started" for real. But im guessing eight months or something like that because its was no long till i went conciuos and said myself: ok. i don't wanna die. Because that was what they told me: that i was going to die.

I was really lucky because i know too many girls from that time that are still ill, and have really bad health by now.

So anyway, i shuted myself from all myfriends so i only had my parents to help me with that. (I dont blame mi fridns, though. I was too bad with them)

I like to think it was that control on myself that i was talking about later, what truely helped me, because it was like i twisted the term, for good.

Im twenty years old now.

oh, this is what i thought! <_< the last year, ona german forum, i had an "quarrel" about vegetarism with a girl from argentina and she told me that people in argentina eat a lot of meat because meat was cheap... :ninja:

so sorry if i was wrong. :wave:

yes, it's more logic when we know.

the probleme with the treatment/clinics/meeting for eatting disorder is the friendship. sometimes it can help you to meet new people with the same problem, but this disorder is a mental problem and when you meet someone with this kind of troubles, sometimes it doesn't help you at all and they catch you into their own troubles...

but good for you if now you feel confortable with youself :)

this is the most important.

the probleme with the treatment/clinics/meeting for eatting disorder is the friendship. sometimes it can help you to meet new people with the same problem, but this disorder is a mental problem and when you meet someone with this kind of troubles, sometimes it doesn't help you at all and they catch you into their own troubles...

Soooooo true. Sometimes you think they are just helping you like... i use to have conversations with them "OMG they made me eat i hate my parents. im running away" or "Goshh i get stucked i don't know what to do. i dont want to go out from my house, even my room beacuse of how i look. So f*cking faaaat "

And they are there for you.

In some point i think it is helpful because they truely are there for you, and you can truley tell them how you feel. But you can't tell that to your "real" friends beacause they wouldn't understand what and how you feel, and by sure they would talk to your parent and, blah blah blah... (at least thats why i stop seeing them at that point.)

But then, when time keeps on passing, is like we are all in the same hole - if you know what i mean- and nobody is coming out of that. So you ll have to stop seeing your friends with the same disorder, for good.

Just like a drogaddict has to stop seeing his own gruop of drogaddicts, to stop beeing one.

Yes, im kind of happy now. Of course i have those days when i feel like im going down again, but now i know thats not the way.

I think it is a struggle for life. And i think a person that used to have this issues can decay any day again.

when i was in hospital, it was for other health problems but there were anorexics people too and the "atmosphere" was a bit different because there everybody has troubles but not only mental. i think it was something positive because it's "opened the mind", people weren't fixed on their troubles... (ok, one of my ex flirt, an anorexic, tried to commited a suicide just in front of me...) but i know people who were in special clinic for eating disorder and the result wasn't great because they are always negative "friends" to lead you in the bad way.

sometimes, yes they really want to help you, but sometimes, i think they can be happy to see people fail because now, they aren't alone...

and yes, you're right. you're often obligated to stop to see them because they are too much negative and destroy your happiness.

good to hear that. and in same thing, that's true, the is an hard "experience" but now, because of it, we can see life with a different vision... and finally, this is not so bad.

^ well, if it was that easy, eating disorders wouldn't exist, right?

I've never suffered from any kind of ED, but as you can see in this thread, it's not like a girl says: from tomorrow on I change everything in my life, because it's just impossible.