Bellazon

Eating Disorder

Hime

i'm sorry, i wasn't trying to be offensive to people with disorders. but that's just how i feel about them, to me they're sick. i never said the people who ended up having them are disgusting filth and scum lol, i just said that the whole body issue controlling someone is really sick in itself.

you say you where not trying to offend the people with ed's but you just did & its not ok. I seriously don't get this "talk just to be noticed" thing. It should be clear for everyboody that untill you confront yourself with such a thing, you don't know how its like, what is it about.

& the whole controlling "issue" is not a bad thing at all, but usualy at ed's like anorexia the control dissapears at some moment bcoz anorexics don't run from hunger they understand and cultivate it so its just a matter of "getting used to it" & controlling its just a small part at the begining of the certain ed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have some problems with eating, but I don't have anorexia or bulimia. I have periods of binging ( 2500 -3000 cal or sth like that, I don't count) and periods of starving (200 cal or less). I used to use laxatives, but I don't do that anymore. I'm so sick of this never ending cicle. I loose 15 pounds (in my starving period) and then I put on 15 pounds (binging period). If I could just eat normally. But I can't. :ninja:

same problem here, I lose 5 kilos and then I gaine them back...and it goes on over and over again :blink:

and it also seems you implying that girls who have an eating disorder are doing it to be more sexually attractive when that isn't neccerily the case

I feel sort of fat :ermm:

but in the back of my head I know I am still thin bu now sort of have a normal weight...

you are really thin M.... far from any description of fat. If anything you need to eat...jk sweets... your beautiful and you should be proud

same problem here, I lose 5 kilos and then I gaine them back...and it goes on over and over again :blink:

i lost 2kgs in 1 & a half weeQ :ninja: :ninja:

idk what's happening.

it's liQe.. hatred for food ..

when iresees food, it digusts me..

ireally don't know why...

just suddenly, out of the blue...

i don't want to force myself to eat...

:yuckky:

this happens to me after couple of days of starvation...when I'm extremely hungry to the point I can't feel the hunger anymore. :ninja:

22,001th post.

it is hurting me, i hate this feeling, tbh :ninja: :blink: :yuckky: :yuckky:

whenever i looQ @ it, i feel so repulsed, even when i know i need it.

i don't want to force myself, but it's disgusting, the way it looQs.. :yuckky:

when I'm in an episode of starvation the look of the food doesn't bother me, I'm getting anoyed by the smell of it <_< :ninja:

:yuckky: Nastyyyyy.

and then Qomes the feeling to puQe,Quz of the smellllll :yuckky: .. :x

I don't feel like puking if I don't have what to puke :ninja: congrats on 22000 posts BTW!

when I'm in an episode of starvation the look of the food doesn't bother me, I'm getting anoyed by the smell of it <_< :ninja:

I don't feel like puking if I don't have what to puke :ninja: congrats on 22000 posts BTW!

I used to tell myself that I should get stomach aches and then I got them. I did that whenever there was something to eat in sight. And from what you two sound like, you have sort of the same 'symptoms' and it's not right! You need to eat. Please try to get over the sick feeling and eat! At least something healthy!

I feel so siQ thinQin' abt it! :yuckky: :ninja: and thanQs!

My jeans and Qlothes are looser now. :ninja:

are you sure oyu should encourage yourselves here? :ermm:

Let me tell you a little story:

My cousin was annorexic. I think she sort of beat it. But it was REALLY hard.

The problem about the whole starving thing is htough that her body is now completely out of control. She still eats only like a third of what her mother eats but she gets bigger and bigger although she makes sport like crazy. It is getting to her mentally. She just can't take it anymore.

So, try to eat something. Otherwise your body might go from one extreme to the other. <_<