Bellazon

The Next Supermodels.

Strawberry BigMac

from what I know she doesn't have one.

Unfortunatelly NO.Adriana is not big or famous in brasil.Like other brasilian models.Isabeli is famous because she is n every tabloids because of her husband.Leticia is famous because of her series and Caroline Trentini is famous because they are seeing her in brasil like net Gisele.Models who are international starts like Adriana,Ale,Ana not famous in brasil.And Gisele;she is the superstar of the Brasil.

I don't know;I read on fashist. I don't know who ll be on the cover.Probably Doutzen :p, Caroline T,gisele,kk,natalia v,daria, gemma.

can I ask a question? You mentioned here english ability somewhere, and I´m eager to know why e.g. a singer can´t get famous in US until he/she starts to sing in english - I mean, look at Tatu for example, they would never have been so popular in US until they were "made" to sing in english, eventhough they were quite popular and famous in the whole Europe and Asia too, and they sang in russian (and their lyrics were awesome, made much more sense than in english, and it also sounded a LOT better)

is there an explanation for it or..? Can someone explain this to me? I can understand when a model or actress must speak fluently to become successful, but music and movies are something different (movies, I mean movies not english-spoken, but spoken in diff language with subtitles?) or am I totally wrong?? Then I beg someone to correct me, and I don´t mean it in harsh way :no:

im not exactly sure what you mean. but part of it is people like to be able to understand what they are hearing... ok i dont want this to sound prejudice but most english speakers think english is the only language....like english is the international language for buisness and hollywood... so whats the point in knowing another language (all the good shows and music and movies are in english)...everyone should speak english.

I think thats the general consensis for most english speakers. This is not a rule their has been a few non english speaking vocalists. But you have to be able to answer questions and follow the rules of hollywood. (straight teeth, obvious beauty, feminine/masculin looking and acting depending on your gender). I think the general rule is you have to be able to speak english in hollywood because most people in hollywood only speak english... and they dont want to be reading subtitles or anything like that. I think other countries are more accepting of other languages because in europe...everyone speaks several languages so if you only know one language you are pretty limited. In north america if you dont speak english you basicly can't do anything because thats all most people speak so its easy to just get by with one language.

I love music in other langages but i cant stand movies simply because i dont understand it...i speak french but i couldnt follow a whole french movie.

wow thats confusing sorry but thats what i think is the reason...it sort of goes hand in hand with the whole "pageant beautiful idea"

Tatu was famous cause they were two girls that made out...any culture likes that haha

Yes adriana is very famous in brazil she was one of the original girls.

Gisele deleted her myspace because people kept ripping all her stuff off.

thanks for answer, I think you got it quite right :hug: I was just curious because I love foreign speaking movies, it´s so refreshing, so interesting, that´s why I didn´t understand it!! And you´re right with Tatu, but even THEY (like a "lesbians" who shocked the whole world) must started to sing in english to be famous in US :D :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't think any of those girls you mentioned will make it big. Chanel isn't pretty enough, Hana isn't doing enough, Raica and the others aren't known at all yet, at least not world-wide.

The only girl i agree with is Doutzen. She gets this "supermodel"-push everywhere, so i guess it's for sure that ppl will know her. L'Oréal, Vogue all over the world, editorials... She'll be well-known in one year, definately!