Bellazon

The Next Supermodels.

Strawberry BigMac

So who do you think is going to be the next Supermodel? Remember a Supermodel is someone who appeals to the masses but can still do high fashion. They are accessible in all forms of Media (Internet, Magazine, TV, Movie even Radio and Books). Someone with brains, undeniable beauty and most of all verstility. Who do you think has the potential to go down in history like Naomi, Tyra, Kate, Cindy and Claudia. Remember men can be Supermodels too.

Bar Rafaeli.

bar20refaeli2022xy9.th.jpg

Miss. Miranda Kerr

victoriasecret2006pictubf0.th.jpg

Carla Cambell

carlacambellkj8.th.png

Caroline Corea

april0504hd8.th.png

Doutzen Kroes

doutzenkroeslb8.th.jpg

i'm sorry but none of the girls beside Doutzen and Katja are successful HIGH FASHION models and i doubt they'll ever be. Carla Caroline and Bar are more FHM girls to me, and Miranda Kerr is more of a... jeanswear and lingerie girl, if that makes sense. Karolina Kurkova is most certainly the next REAL supermodel just like Gisele. And on a more fashion-y note, Daria and Gemma (like it or not) have potential...

i'm sorry but none of the girls beside Doutzen and Katja are successful HIGH FASHION models and i doubt they'll ever be. Carla Caroline and Bar are more FHM girls to me, and Miranda Kerr is more of a... jeanswear and lingerie girl, if that makes sense. Karolina Kurkova is most certainly the next REAL supermodel just like Gisele. And on a more fashion-y note, Daria and Gemma (like it or not) have potential...

you are right :yes:

Bar isn't special, she has an average face :idk:

The only ones who apply in this day and age are Gisele and Karolina. The others are just not known enough by people who aren't fashion aficionados. That's what Supermodels were, models that transcended modeling itself, and became icons of their time, even outside the boundaries of the fashion industry.

Bar Rafaeli & Miranda Kerr :drool: :heart: :wub: Give it a few years before they become widly popular, but I don't think they'll become "Supermodels" for a long time... maybe even never.

As for Alessandra, I honestly don't think she's hit her peak yet. I give it a year or two before she becomes a big as Gisele.

IMO Adriana has hit her peak, and thing's seem to be going downhill(ish) for her career. Overall her popularity isn't as great as it was a few years ago, and as much as people don't want to hear this, she isn't aging very gracefully & she's putting on weight, and while there's nothing wrong with have a normal body type, the majority of people/fans/fashion industry have high standards for a models looks and body type, and right now Adriana isn't really isn't "cutting it".

And before ANYONE say's "how do you know industry standards".. I went to The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, and I learned all about Trend Forecasting.... I've worked with a great deal of people in the industry over the last 10+ years. Fashion designers, models, management, editors, stylist, ect ect ect.

Izabel I give three to fiveyears before she becomes big like Gisele.

Petra Nemcova is also past her peak....actually now that I think about it, both Petra and Adriana are in the same boat.

Karolina, I give it a year or two before she hits a "super popular" status. Do I think she'll become a supermodel.. No... Wait.. maybe, depends on how her management handle's her over the next year or so.

Selita, I really don't think she's ever going to be as huge as Adriana/Tyra/Gisele have been. There just doesn't seem to be mass appeal in her. But only time can tell.

I'll say this till the day I die..

VS has a shelf life for models. Once vs has "used" them up, they start to push them aside, and make room for up and coming models.. All the current models aren't going to stay popular forever.