Bellazon

Piacere

Lady Fatale

hello all, i'm just another new person here wanting to introduce myself! well my name is jessica i live in dallas right now and in two years i want to move to italy to hopefully become a translator. i enjoy boxing and i'm a LOUD person. i do have italian blood in me after all...haha :laugh: well that's just a quick hello and i'm happy to be here! :)

thanks! :)

well the models i like are bianca balti, valentina zeliaeva, natasha poly, eugenia volodina, rianne ten haken, jessica stam, and alot more i can't name! i also like the victoria's secret models (karolina and adriana) almost everybody likes them so thats a given, but that's ok! ;)

well the models i like are bianca balti, valentina zeliaeva, natasha poly, eugenia volodina, rianne ten haken, jessica stam, and alot more i can't name! i also like the victoria's secret models (karolina and adriana) almost everybody likes them so thats a given, but that's ok! ;)

I see :o We have a lot in common :shifty:

great choices :yes:

I see :o We have a lot in common :shifty:

great choices :yes:

:o wow that's cool :) thanks! ;)