Bellazon

Redheads

Qball

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Some relevant news to bump this neglected thread:

Of all women, redhheads have the most sex.

Although he doesn't explain exactly how he came up with this dubious conclusion, sex researcher and professor Dr. Werner Habermehl of the Hamburg Medical Research Institute in Hamburg, Germany says he examined the sex lives of hundreds of German women and compared the findings to their hair colour - specifically red, blonde and brunette.

"The sex lives of the women with red hair were clearly more active than those with other hair colour, with more partners and having sex more often tha the average" Habermehl told London's Daily Mail "The research shows that the fiery redhead certainly lives up to her reputation."

And if women dye their hair red? That means they're signalling men that they're looking for a sexual partner. "Even women in a fixed relationship are letting their partners know they are unhappy if they dye their hair red," the professor told the Daily Mail "They are saying that they are looking for something better."

Psychologist Christine Baumanns told the British paper, "Red stands for passion and when a man sees a redhead he will think he is dealing with a woman who won't mess around and gets straight to the point when it comes to sex."

(source - AOL personals)

Well, there you have it. 'Redheads Make Better Lovers': FACT. This one's for you, sweet Ophelia..! :brows:

eww no way. I posted them once and people ignored them so they didn't like um lol

ophelia, look at my profile page. im a chubby average looking woman who will be 37 in like a month

if you dont wanna blast your pics on this thread then just send one to me

i already think,no Know youre beautiful. i just want to be able to imagine who im talking to! :heart: