Thumbnail

nana58625

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon Exposes Cheating Husband in an E-mail

Elin Nordegren and Sandra Bullock kept a low profile. Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon chose not to.

The former NYPD Blue actress, 43, went on the offensive with accusations of infidelity against her husband, e-mailing an angry note this week to some of his colleagues including those at Creative Artists Agency, where Michael Nilon works as an agent, PEOPLE has confirmed.

In the e-mail, which, according to the New York Post, had the subject line "Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon," the actress wrote: "What do they have in common ... I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don't deserve this!"

The actress was more measured in her statement to PEOPLE, saying, "My focus at this time is on my kids and healing the pain. There will be no further comment.”

The two, who wed in Los Angeles in May 2001, have 2-year-old twin boys Jax and Jaid.

Beauvais-Nilon also has a teenage son from a previous marriage.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Halle Berry: Lunch with Garcelle Beauvais!

Halle Berry holds the door open for Garcelle Beauvais after lunch together at Barefoot restaurant on Thursday (November 11) in West Hollywood.

The ladies had a low-key lunch together and wished each other the best as they went their separate ways.

post-19430-1289556776_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1289556833_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...