Bellazon

Lingerie

Ronin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

dont worry about it ;)

umm each model has her own thread where u can post any picture of them

and then the major models such as adriana, petra, alessandra...etc have a sub-forum where their pictures are split up

there is no real general lingerie section

dont worry about it ;)

umm each model has her own thread where u can post any picture of them

and then the major models such as adriana, petra, alessandra...etc have a sub-forum where their pictures are split up

there is no real general lingerie section

ok don't hate me but i don't agree on the word "major" lol... Let's say the most loved models, if you don't mind my criticizing :blush:

Petra overrated? Never.

lol come on she's got a subforum but can you say she's that big a model ?? lots of major campaigns ? lots of major runways ? ok she's one regular of SI but you guys seem to forget that the modelling industry is not all about victoria's secret and Sport illustrated lool :p

But STILL she's a hot chick

Petra overrated? Never.

lol come on she's got a subforum but can you say she's that big a model ?? lots of major campaigns ? lots of major runways ? ok she's one regular of SI but you guys seem to forget that the modelling industry is not all about victoria's secret and Sport illustrated lool :p

But STILL she's a hot chick

not a fashion model, but a commercial model

yes on the runway, she is not the best and haven't done many major shows (just few in 2001-2002)

but for the campaigns, she did several (Nivea, Pantene, Wild Orchid, Wonder Bra, Clarins, Intimissimi, Playtex, etc... more on her website http://www.petranemcova.org/ )

she get a subforum on ChilaX because she won the BotY contest in 2004 and BZ just copied ChilaX subforum

I think Petra is the best model period. She is blessed with a beautiful body and she has a beautiful heart and mind too. If you don't believe me, read her book. Everything thing she says is pure positivity.

Edited by sahteene

• 2 weeks later...