Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Megan did her Mango and Caterpillar campaigns in 1999 and her Skiny campaign in 2001. Not sure about the dates for the others.

I can't really tell you much about where her editorials showed up... I know Megan seems to have done a LOT of her European editorial work in 2001. And she's also worked with Raphael Mazzucco and Doug Ordway a lot for those mags, if that helps. Mario Sorrenti also shot her for Spanish Vogue in 2000... could you get pictures on that???

(We already have the Bruce Weber/Abercrombie and Fitch pics from the completely awesome Trimalynn. ;) )

Oooh, do you have the Making o fthe Lenny Kravitz video video? I'd love to see that! :drool:

And could you please scan the Elle magazine (at normal resolution!) for us? I'd love to see what you have on it. :)

http://www.giornal.it/

Is this the link to Giornal Italian TV? Do they have anything on her in their archives.

And you're so lucky to live in Italy, Sara! Beautiful country with great magazines and model coverage there. ;) Also, I'm not surprised to hear that you know a lot about Megan over there... Italy seems to love her! She's been featured A LOT in Italian GQ countdowns on the sexiest women of the year. :wub:

And thanks for doing all of these searches for us! :blush: Let's hope we can find something really new. :D

Btw, TRIMALYNN, there's an interesting article on Guess that mentions Megan here: http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?.../20030807094353

You might want to put the relevant bits on MeganEwing.net. :)

After Schiffer and Herzigova, more names – unknown and celebrity – would become the faces of Guess?: Anna Nicole Smith, Laeticia Casta, Drew Barrymore, Carla Bruni, Carre Otis, Naomi Campbell, Bridget Hall, Karen Mulder, Valeria Mazza, Josie Maran, Amanda Jensen and, recently, Megan Ewing.
The Guess? girl of the moment is 19-year-old Megan Ewing who, fresh out of high school in her hometown of Brady, Texas, left for New York to start modelling. No sooner had Ewing arrived in the Big Apple, the 1.75m, dark-haired, emerald-eyed beauty caught the attention of Paul, who is constantly on the lookout for new talent.  

What drew him to her? In an interview with Italian publication Sette magazine, Paul simply replied: “Megan reminded me of a young Jacqueline Bisset, who starred opposite (Jean-Paul) Belmondo in Le Magnifique.”  

Now Ewing, who describes Limp Bizkit’s Fred Durst at the most charming man she has ever met, and meeting rapper Eminem as a dream that has yet to be fulfilled, doesn’t get out of bed for less than US$20,000 (RM76,000) per fashion show.  

For Paul however, it is the simple yet intangible things in life that keep him going, as he revealed in an interview with GQ Italia: “The pleasure I feel in seeing new beauty, in the discovery of her, is very strong and gives me enthusiasm to create. I like to begin with an unknown woman and create someone who will become a star of fashion.”  

You'll noticed that they aged Megan up a bit. She was only 16 when she stopped modelling for guess, and she actually pullled out of high-school to model. I believe she had private tutors with her to make up for that, though. :)

the caterpillar don't have an archivie for this years :(

the website started in the 2000-2001

i have looked the archivie of aeropostale but i not have seen megan!

i have much gq, max, and i will search if in it i can see megan...

i like very much the works of Raphael Mazzucco...

i don't have the spanish vogue...but i will look in the book of Sorrenti..

Maybe have something of megan..

about Abercrombie and Fitch...i will look tomorrow in the archivie

about the Lennie kravitz backstage...i don't have it..

i have seen it on MTV

i don't know if the website have the making the video...

but here mtv make much special of lennie...i can see if they trasmit the video..and i will recorder

about the SCAN...i have problem with my scanner...

i don't understand the error... i see a message that the TWAIN is wrong

but it no true...the option is all ok!

i don't know wat is this website http://www.giornal.it/

i see only cronacle...news...nothing of moda etc

Megan did her Mango and Caterpillar campaigns in 1999 and her Skiny campaign in 2001. Not sure about the dates for the others.

I can't really tell you much about where her editorials showed up... I know Megan seems to have done a LOT of her European editorial work in 2001.  And she's also worked with Raphael Mazzucco and Doug Ordway a lot for those mags, if that helps. Mario Sorrenti also shot her for Spanish Vogue in 2000... could you get pictures on that???  

(We already have the Bruce Weber/Abercrombie and Fitch pics from the completely awesome Trimalynn. ;) )

Oooh, do you have the Making o fthe Lenny Kravitz video video? I'd love to see that!  :drool:  

And could you please scan the Elle magazine (at normal resolution!) for us? I'd love to see what you have on it. :)

http://www.giornal.it/

Is this the link to Giornal Italian TV? Do they have anything on her in their archives.  

And you're so lucky to live in Italy, Sara! Beautiful country with great magazines and model coverage there. ;) Also, I'm not surprised to hear that you know a lot about Megan over there... Italy seems to love her!  She's been featured A LOT in Italian GQ countdowns on the sexiest women of the year.  :wub:  

And thanks for doing all of these searches for us!  :blush:  Let's hope we can find something really new. :D

hi to all!

just now I have seen that this forum have a space dedicated to Megan...

very good...

I like this model...

I believe that she's the best!

I ope to see here new pics of this model...

I like very much the pics of megan for Skiny

I like this one (I believe that you have  :D ) but it is very very very beautiful!

287di.jpg

This picture is absolutely beautiful and completely new to me! It's already up at http://www.meganewing.net :wub:

ok...i have found the italian GQ with megan...you have it?

if no...when i have time...i will scan ;)

let me know

bye bye

sara

Is it the Italian GQ with whasseface Bruce Springsteen on the cover? I'd love to see scans for that. :evil:

Pssssst... there are a few new scans for Gabriel up as well! :ninja: :whistle:

i have control the GQ from January 2001 at February 2005

I have seen megan only in this

May 2002 it's an article of Marciano and speak about the girl...megan is on 2 pages

April 2002 AD la Perla

March 2002 AD la perla

November 2002 it's a classifies of Sexiest Model but it don't have pics of megan

you have all?

I can scan..no problem

May 2002 it's an article of Marciano and speak about the girl...megan is on 2 pages

April 2002 AD la Perla

March 2002 AD la perla

November 2002 it's a classifies of Sexiest Model but it don't have pics of megan

you have all?

I can scan..no problem

Woah, I never saw the Marciano article. I'd love to see that!

And it would be great if you can scan the La Perla pics. Maybe we'll get bigger scans from full length pics.

Thanks! :drool:

ok i have scan all...

now i will put the scan of marvel in Advertisement

the scan of the article in editorial

etc

April 2002 AD la Perla

March 2002 AD la perla

you have all?

I can scan..no problem

Woah, I never saw the Marciano article. I'd love to see that!

And it would be great if you can scan the La Perla pics. Maybe we'll get bigger scans from full length pics.

Thanks! :drool: