Bellazon

Megan Ewing

nasty area for a tattoo, reminds me of those ghetto latinas that live in hollywood and they get the name of their baby or the father of the baby on their thigh. :ninja:

I believe when we were on the phone you said baby's daddy .. hahaha :laugh:

you know, i dont want to make her look bad....jesus....but yeah i still say bad place for a tatt....but you know, im not big on tattoos anyways because people eventually grow up and it costs mucho money to get the tatts removed.

Hey FF! Good question. I think my favorite is Megan on the Marie Claire cover. She looks really exotic and beautiful, with her dark hair. Her eyes also look very pretty there! I think my least favorite is the Photo cover. Just because I think it looks slutty (but I am a girl so I probably do not appreciate it as much as the guys, lol)

ohhk!! so i guess she got her piercing blue eyes from her dad!! i really dont see the mexican in her!! she kinda just looks european!! so i guess she doesnt speak latin then!!

Why there's a lot that I find mexican about her - funny, how different one appeals to another, isn't it? :)

What part of the country do you live in, EF? I'm from NYC, so I se a huge mix of people all the time, including a lot of latinos and mexicans.

Also, I very much doubt Megan speaks latin.She might speak spanish, but unless she haas secret plans to become a catholic nun, I doubt latin would have much use for her. ;)

I actually think she looks very much of Mexican descent at times. For example, look at this pic. She's got a relatively spread out nose and squared chin when she's facing the camera head on. She looks a bit like Salma Hayek here (not that Salma Hayek is THE way Mexican women look, but there are facial similarities.) It's not always obviously, but you can see it at some camera angles.

post-133-1156966136_thumb.jpg

post-133-1156966360_thumb.jpg

oh no...i'm not form america at all...thats why i dont know how mexicans look like....i know america has a lot of caucasians....so its pretty much hard to tell who is from what descent. but i mean i know how mexicans look like through beauty peagents and stuff like miss mexico. you mexican FF?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...