Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Yeah, if you look at this pic of her below (in the white and red shirt, taken when she was maybe 16?) her body doesn't seem to have changed much. Um... except for the fact that she did seem to get a little bustier over the years! :laugh:

Trimalynn, thanks for all the wonderful updates to the site! I was especially excited to see the nw pics Megan gave you up-- she looks adorable! I like the pinata one best! :p I hope Megan and her family friend supply you with many more pics to come... I'm especially hoping for more candids and older modeling assignments. :heart:

I'm glad you liked the caps, btw! If you want, I can also put up more screencaps from the Guess 2002 Spring Fashion show as well... the ones from Megan doing runway. :)

Also, did you disable MeganEwing.net's message board? Is this going to be permanent for the future? Too bad... I'll miss some of the great people who posted there... I hope they eventually find their way to Bellazon!

post-133-1156378948_thumb.jpg

I disabled it because I'm not up to modding it at the moment

FF, email me, you won't believe who contacted me/meg. Well maybe you will, but email me.

Whoa, I'm starting to speculate already! :laugh:

And I'll email you right now. :fun:

Dirrty, I have to recheck the pics to see that tatoo too!

I just spend probably couple of hours looking at pictures of her!

She is soo gorgeous! Such a natural beauty , she doesn't need much make up or anything to stand out...

She was my first favorite Fashion model :wub:

She is the best model there ever was for GUESS? , no wonder why it's one of the # 1 brands right now.

Either she ever comes back to modelling or not she will be always in my heart as 1 of the best & most gorgeous models out there...I just wish she is very very happy in whatever she choses to do in the future!

Trimalynn are you like good friends with Megan? lol

Does she ever come at all , even once in a while to read what people say about her?

nasty area for a tattoo, reminds me of those ghetto latinas that live in hollywood and they get the name of their baby or the father of the baby on their thigh. :ninja:

I believe when we were on the phone you said baby's daddy .. hahaha :laugh:

She is soo gorgeous! Such a natural beauty , she doesn't need much make up or anything to stand out...

She is the best model there ever was for GUESS? , no wonder why it's one of the # 1 brands right now.

Either she ever comes back to modelling or not she will be always in my heart as 1 of the best & most gorgeous models out there...I just wish she is very very happy in whatever she choses to do in the future!

Does she ever come at all , even once in a while to read what people say about her?

I'm not best friends with her by any means, but we are friends. I didn't know her before the modeling, I knew her after. We've known each other about a year now I think?

I did link her here and gave her an account, but I don't know if she's come on. She goes to her myspace a lot though because a LOT of her high school friends are there and that's where she touches base with them. :wave:

Yup Dirrty, you're right :) She got it about a month ago

a month ago ?? i thought those pictures were from easter .. anyway what is it of ?

:laugh:

You're right, my time frame is obviously way off! Yes, Easter, about a month before THAT, sorreh

no problem .. did she say what its of??

I'm not best friends with her by any means, but we are friends. I didn't know her before the modeling, I knew her after. We've known each other about a year now I think?

I did link her here and gave her an account, but I don't know if she's come on. She goes to her myspace a lot though because a LOT of her high school friends are there and that's where she touches base with them. :wave:

Oh Ok , how did you meet her anyways ?

I never go onMyspace , becouse there are sooo many fakes of models and celebs & etc , that i don't know anymore which ones are the real ones lol.

Could you give me her myspace link tho :)?

Yup Dirrty, you're right :) She got it about a month ago

a month ago ?? i thought those pictures were from easter .. anyway what is it of ?

:laugh:

You're right, my time frame is obviously way off! Yes, Easter, about a month before THAT, sorreh

no problem .. did she say what its of??

Could be the name of her son... she'll probably keep it covered up from us then. :)