Bellazon

Megan Ewing

ive never seen this video before .. http://www.miconworldwide.com/per-g2.htm

me too, dirrty! thank you for the link. this video is even hotter than the original one. espesially the cut scenes... but it seems to be incomplete. has someone a link to the whole video - and where can I save it?

hey yeah why did it stop half-way...maybe more den half-way but still :cry: any one has the full version..where it doesnt stop at all?? megan looks so freaking gorgeous!! damn!!

I think the only one who has the whole video without interruption is RAPHAEL MAZZUCCO - the man who shot the video and put the second part on his site some weeks ago. I wrote him a little mail that we would all be happy to see the whole film - let's see if he and his crew will change this mistake on their homepage. The link is again: http://www.miconworldwide.com/per-g2.htm

... and of course, it's true: Megan is here absolutely bombastic!

"Who is her boyfriend?-I_Love_Raica_and_Ronaldo"

biggest kept secret in the modelling industry ever...or maybe no one cared after she sorta disappeared from the whole modelling scene!! i w ould like to know though but i somehow think even trim doesnt know the anser to this!! coz even if she does i bet she swore to keep it a secret!!

Everything about Megan Is a secrect and I dont get It .. the thing I don't get Is If there in contact with Megan why Is there still no new stuff about her anywere? even on her offical website/myspace/modelmayhem there is the same old pictures that are on the site .

I think the only one who has the whole video without interruption is RAPHAEL MAZZUCCO - the man who shot the video and put the second part on his site some weeks ago. I wrote him a little mail that we would all be happy to see the whole film - let's see if he and his crew will change this mistake on their homepage. The link is again: http://www.miconworldwide.com/per-g2.htm

... and of course, it's true: Megan is here absolutely bombastic!

Excellent catch! I've never seen this part of the video before... she looks gorgeous. :wub:

The only problem is that I can't seem to do screencaps now.. :o Can anyone put a few of them up for me, please?

Everything about Megan Is a secrect and I dont get It .. the thing I don't get Is If there in contact with Megan why Is there still no new stuff about her anywere? even on her offical website/myspace/modelmayhem there is the same old pictures that are on the site .

There are a few recent pics (from 2005, at least...) up at MeganEwing.net's personal section. But for all the other questions, you're best off shooting a private email to Trimalynn, the webmistress of MeganEwing.net. :)

Megan definitely has a son-- he's all over the pics she gave to Meganewing.net! :p But she does seem to be a very private person... she's not even releasing his name to the public. :fun:

Wow FF, thanks for the screen caps!

Dirrty...I don't know what to say to you other than if someone wants her life private then that person deserves that privacy. It's not like she's like Britney Spears and is all over the place and then demanding privacy.

The reason she doesn't release personal info is because of the problems she's had with the people pretending to be her on the internet and scamming people.

She has a boyfriend who is the father of her child, whom she's been with for six years, and who is not famous, so even if I told you his name, there'd be little good in that! lol

Thanks again FF for the screencaps, they're LOVELY.