Bellazon

Megan Ewing

there is a girl in the new guess campaigns that looks very similiar to Megan, even i've had to double take...and she looks so much like megan that makes you think she's megan but no one knows for sure

Is this the girl you're talking about, Neo? She looks abit like Megan when she's tilting her head,and she's certainly working the light-eyes-dark-hair thing like Megan does...

Cheer up, EF. I know Trimalynn isn't holding out on us... when she has good news for us or new pics, I'm sure we'll be the first people to know. :wub:

yeah, thats the one....in a black and white pic she looks exactly like Megan

i wouldnt say she looks exactly like megan either but i notice megan has been the most successful guess model and i guess they are trying to recreate the same magic by making this new girls look kinda like her or atleast copy her poses!! purely what i think...don't quote me on this!!

she had breed-delivery.

I think he's simply trying to say Megan quit modeling because she had a boy... but I don't think that's the real reason. For one thing, Megan actually did model aftershe had her son... mostly for catalogs in Europe and the US and for a few magazine layouts. As for why she's not modeling now... she has talked about going back to school and Trimalynn did mention that someone in her family had died recently. I'm still not sure now if Megan will go back to work eventually or just quit altogether. I hope she has a wonderful life whatever she decides to do. :heart:

I agree with funnyfan i don't think her sonit's the main reason i just think that she wants people tot hink that...

And i think she just didn't wnat to model anymore , she decidet that that's not for her & maybe she wasn't enjoying it that much..Even tho she can be 1 of the most popular.succesful models out there ( well she is still popolar we all know who she is & plently of other people)

But i seriously doubt she will ever came back to modelling...It's not like she was wondering should she...i think she's already decidet not to...It's been a while.

Daria had taht moment too , but it lasted only a year & she came back...

Now she is 1 of the most recognized supermodels in the industry....

I love Megan .. she's one of my favorite all time models and by far the best Guess model ever .. but i really dont get why she has a website when she hasn't done anything new in forever .. And If the girl who runs the site knows her then you think there would be updates all the time .. new pictures always .. hasn't there been promises of updates for the longest time?? what's going on?

Alright, let's see if I can answer your questions. Yes, Megan had a boy, sorry I will not give out his name, that's private information.

Megan is living in Texas and has not modeled for about two years. I wouldn't say she's "quit". She is still signed under Marilyn, but no she is not actively modeling at this time. The last job she did was the Glamour shoot in 2004 I think it was. She is very busy raising her son, family is very important to her. She wants to both go back to work and go to college, but as of right now, life has been hectic and she hasn't gotten started on either.

She did have a death in the family, so I doubt modeling is the top priority in her life right now.

The site will remain up, despite the fact that it hasn't been updated. Would you rather me take it down? I doubt that, then I would get an influx of emails asking when it's going to come back up.

I am working with Megan, her mother, and a close family friend of the Ewing's trying to get some pictures to you (baby pics and the like). But keep in mind that I work full time (the site isn't my life), as does the family friend who will be doing the scanning for me.

Sorry that you have to wait, it's not really in my hands right now.

Thank you for the update, Trimlaynn. Of course we would not want to see the site come down, as it is important for a site like me.net to be on the web for a long time, even if Megan isn't modeling anymore. Lots of people still wonder what happened with Megan and remember her from the Guess campaigns, and your site is really the only thing resembling a fan site for Megan on the internet. I hope that she doesn't feel pressured to return to modeling if she doesn't want to, obviously she has a family now and to tell you the truth, putting myself in her shoes I don't know if I would want to, either!