Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Matt said that she was going to model with VS shortly... so I don't know. ;)

I wonder where Matt got that info from? She's still got a booker at Marilyn Agency, but as far as I know, the last time she worked was in fall of 2004...

Well, at least we'll have baby pics and maybe even a few modelingpics coming in to the sitesoon! :blush:

Anyway, Trimalynn was kind enough to send me two new pics of Megan at a Hot 100 event a couple years back, wearing a striped red and white top with Kim Smith, courtesy of Sara. (I'm sure you've all seen them.) One of the pictures is so cute it's unbelievable. :blush: :heart: Trim, do you mind if I put them up now??? :wave:

so is she or isnt she coming back to modeling ??? dosent she have a son ??? so is that her full time job now taking care of him .. whats her sons name .. i was going through here and someone said that she was coming back in the start of this year .. who knows whats going on ???

Matt said that she was going to model with VS shortly... so I don't know. ;)

I wonder where Matt got that info from? She's still got a booker at Marilyn Agency, but as far as I know, the last time she worked was in fall of 2004...

Well, at least we'll have baby pics and maybe even a few modelingpics coming in to the sitesoon! :blush:

Anyway, Trimalynn was kind enough to send me two new pics of Megan at a Hot 100 event a couple years back, wearing a striped red and white top with Kim Smith, courtesy of Sara. (I'm sure you've all seen them.) One of the pictures is so cute it's unbelievable. :blush: :heart: Trim, do you mind if I put them up now??? :wave:

if im the Matt youre talking about, I never said that. I have no clue about anything so I wouldnt say if I didnt know.

• 2 weeks later...
there is a girl in the new guess campaigns that looks very similiar to Megan, even i've had to double take...and she looks so much like megan that makes you think she's megan but no one knows for sure

Is this the girl you're talking about, Neo? She looks abit like Megan when she's tilting her head,and she's certainly working the light-eyes-dark-hair thing like Megan does...

Cheer up, EF. I know Trimalynn isn't holding out on us... when she has good news for us or new pics, I'm sure we'll be the first people to know. :wub:

post-133-1154158179_thumb.jpg