Bellazon

Megan Ewing

omg FF i too got braces recently and i have the same gap between my front teeth...and i'm like this huge meagn fan, i told my sis i was gonna keep it :p but my dentist will kick my ass if i suggest that to her...i love the gap actually i feel abit like megan :p and since mines like the removable kind i'd usually just take it out and do sum lip poses like how meg works her lips.... :p only problem is the gap from where my teeth got extracted is still very huge so it looks awful apart from the small gap infront :(

Ugh, the same thing happened to me too! (OMG, are we like, identicial tooth twins or something? The coincidences are gtting a bit freaky! :laugh: ) I had 4 teeth taken out of my apparently too small jaw... and yeah, ugh, those side gaps are much worse than the cute one in thefront. :(

157vz.th.jpg

Too bad I changed it back. :laugh:

Heh, I admit, I like your current avatar (with Megan in red) much better too! It's too bad that Megan appaarently only had red hair for a few shots with Guess... she looks awesome as a red head!

Also, My Lovely Angel? Currently haas the most kick-ass icon and banner. OMG, who made that for you, MLA? And are there more available? :laugh:

QUOTE FF: "And now that I know you have mad videoskillz... I was wondering... do you know any way to maybe save and then edit the vide on Veronique Droulez's homepage? The one with Megan doing runway in between a lot of skanky people shaking their butts? Because the Megan parts = good and the skanky people parts = OMG MY EYES. I was hoping to maybe skip them and go straight to Megan with an edited video."

maybe you can send me the link of the video...i can try but what i did of megan was actually my first time :p so i'm pretty unsure about my so called vid skills :p but i can certainly try

i thought this was the picture on you avatar...btw the picture of megan in you current avatar was the first picture i saw of megan and thats when i went completely ballistic over her...in a not lesbo kinda way :p

that's the one i was thinking of!! thanks!!

157vz.th.jpg

Too bad I changed it back. :laugh:

Heh, I admit, I like your current avatar (with Megan in red) much better too! It's too bad that Megan appaarently only had red hair for a few shots with Guess... she looks awesome as a red head!

Also, My Lovely Angel? Currently haas the most kick-ass icon and banner. OMG, who made that for you, MLA? And are there more available? :laugh:

He makes all his own stuff. And hes already changed it :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
yes, expect some baby pictures in the next couple months :D

trim, dis is teasing.... :( have you spoken to megan lately?? any updats on her life and her career as a model? how is she keeping up?? i heard there was a lost in the family...i'm sure she's doing fine now...anyways send her our love and i'm sure i speak for all of her fans.... i love megan!!

Is she really going to start modeling for VS soon?? If so, I can't wait! :bounce:

I also remember reading somewhere that Megan modeled for Abercrombie & Fitch. Does anyone have those pics???

where did you hear that?? is she really going to work for VS again?? btw is she with her previous modellin agency...marilyn??? btw her A&F pictures are all available at meganewing.net... every picture of hers possible...in there :)

Edited by Ewing's Fan

i heard in modelmayhem.com under her account which i'm sure she created herself...well she said she'll continue modelling somewhere this year...not sure when though...she's currently under marilyn modellin agency....but she only keeps contact with trimm so i guess only trimm knows...btw wuteva happened to that small gurl who likes impersonating herself as megan?? :p

Is she really going to start modeling for VS soon?? If so, I can't wait! :bounce:

I also remember reading somewhere that Megan modeled for Abercrombie & Fitch. Does anyone have those pics???

where did you hear that?? is she really going to work for VS again?? btw is she with her previous modellin agency...marilyn??? btw her A&F pictures are all available at meganewing.net... every picture of hers possible...in there :)

Matt said that she was going to model with VS shortly... so I don't know. ;)