Bellazon

Megan Ewing

how can heidi be only 5ft 9 when she and adriana are about the same height? unless adriana is also 5ft 9, but i guess my point is modelling agencies won't lie about heights to that extent...i mean c'mon if u're 5ft 10 then it's possible you could be made an inch taller ..but anyone can tell a person who is 5ft 7 apart from a person who is 5ft 9!! and megan is def not shorter than 5 ft 9...so i'm guessing heidi is taller!! and i think frm the guess ads you can tell megs is a lil taller than patricia barros and she is 5ft 8...so megs must be around 5ft 9!!

Uh... anyone feel brave enough to go and email Megan that question to get the answer straight from the source? :p

it'd be inappropriate to disturb megan as of now since she and her family memebers are still grieving on their loss...anywayz, has that picture been uploaded yet?

Well, you could always try a few months from now. :)

And Happy Mother's day to Megan... as well as any other possible mothers at Bellazon. :p :heart:

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that things have been quiet because Megan's grandma is sick at the moment. If everyone would keep her in your thoughts. When Megan is back home, there will be pictures from the holidays.

O no. :o I hope shes not the death you were talking about

Shes half Mexican and some other Caucasian thing.

From what I know, she's Mexican and German. And yes, I'd love to see a pic of her whole family! (I've seen one of Kim Smith's family, for example, and she looks like her pretty mom-- not her dad, thank GOD. :p ) We've already seen Megan's cute son, so we know certain features (the nose and the eyes!) seem to run in her family. :heart:

hey trim i dun mean to pester you or be annoying but i'm sure i speak for every1else when i ask when u gonna upload meg's new pic in me.net??

Well, I know Trimalynn is reeeeally busy right around now (and I am too-- I really shouldn't even be online, I should be studying for my horrific upcoming bio final! :p :cry: ) so maybe she just hasn't had much time to get around scanning those pics. She's always been lovely about updating the site, though, so I'm sure when she can spare time, she'll do so. :)

She's really pretty :wub: but i can't stand her teeth :ninja: but she's definitly stunning on some pics :heart:

Hahahaha... wanna hear something hilarious? I've juuuuust gotten myself some braces for my crooked ass teeth-- and the first thing that happened when the wires got put in was that I got myself some gapped front teeth, just like Megan has! :laugh: So everytime anyone makes a comment about gap teeth, I almost fall off my chair laughing. :p Well, at least this gives me an even better reason to keep Megan as my fave model. :blush:

Gapped tooth people, represent! :ninja:

omg FF i too got braces recently and i have the same gap between my front teeth...and i'm like this huge meagn fan, i told my sis i was gonna keep it :p but my dentist will kick my ass if i suggest that to her...i love the gap actually i feel abit like megan :p and since mines like the removable kind i'd usually just take it out and do sum lip poses like how meg works her lips.... :p only problem is the gap from where my teeth got extracted is still very huge so it looks awful apart from the small gap infront :(