Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Hello, I'm new here. I haven't finished browsing through all of the pages, but the pictures I have seen are beautiful. These have probably been posted a couple of times already, but I just wanted to put up a few of my favorites. I hope no one minds :wub:

th_80289_A.jpgth_80293_B.jpg

th_80298_C.jpgth_80303_D.jpg

th_80647_E.jpgth_80652_F.jpg

th_80656_G.jpgth_80661_H.jpg

Thanks for the pix Liz! :wave: They're new to me!

Hi everyone! Long time no see. :fun:

I'm not sure when Me.net is going to reopen... I'll ask Trimalynn about it via email... if she knows and wants me to post it, I'll put it up. But I'm sure when it does re-open, it'll have an awesome new look! :drool:

I hope Megan has sent trim more pics to put up too! :heart:

Hey all, FF emailed me asking some questions so I thought I'd address them here.

I don't have a date for when ME.net will be back up. Kate is working on a new layout, but the trio (Kate, myself, and Megan) are busy bees so I can't tell you when it'll be finished/put up/etc.

Megan hasn't gone back to work yet. I know she wants to, we've had many conversations about it, but I'm not sure if and when it'll happen.

If you go to her myspace (http://www.myspace.com/meganewing), you can see some family pics (kiddies, none with Megan in them). She checks her myspace regularly.

See ya :wave:

Hey all, FF emailed me asking some questions so I thought I'd address them here.

I don't have a date for when ME.net will be back up. Kate is working on a new layout, but the trio (Kate, myself, and Megan) are busy bees so I can't tell you when it'll be finished/put up/etc.

Megan hasn't gone back to work yet. I know she wants to, we've had many conversations about it, but I'm not sure if and when it'll happen.

If you go to her myspace (http://www.myspace.com/meganewing), you can see some family pics (kiddies, none with Megan in them). She checks her myspace regularly.

See ya :wave:

Thank you doll :heart:

Awww the photos on Megan's MySpace are lovely! Is the wee girl her niece aye? She's absolutely stunnin!

hi there!

i'm a noob in this place to, but i've been browsing through the pics in past a lot, so you could say i'm a consuming addict (never posting) :whistle:

well so i thought i'd change that and registered;)

megan's blog is really amazing... i don't really understand what she's trying to say by quoting that vanity fair article... could someone explain please?

and i hope me.net opens up asap!!

greets to all of you!

have a nice day!