Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Just a week ago I told myself that I'll never see a more irresistable women than Adriana. I was just like all those other completely devoted people to her. I downloaded a video to see Adriana but I couldn't even blink when Megan was staring into the screen with those eyes. So what is it that makes her so.......... I don't even have a word to decribe her

i'd like to see people reply to this

so would I

I answered. Anyone up for more?

• 2 weeks later...
I didnt know you liked Megan as well as adriana.

I do!!! :)

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that things have been quiet because Megan's grandma is sick at the moment. If everyone would keep her in your thoughts. When Megan is back home, there will be pictures from the holidays.

Aww, i'm sorry to hear that. I hope her grandmother gets better! :(

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that things have been quiet because Megan's grandma is sick at the moment. If everyone would keep her in your thoughts. When Megan is back home, there will be pictures from the holidays.

I'm really sorry to hear that. :( I lost a grandma when I was young and it's always tough to go through that. Here's hoping she feels better soon and we hear from you and Megan again. :)

Newbie here! I LOVE this site- especially that there are 79 pages devoted to Megan Ewing! Most other sites and ppl dunno who she is sadly.. <_< She's like a prettier/intriguing version of Adriana Lima- anyone else think so? Also, how do you post Live Links and Pix? Thanks.

Here's a Guess Commercial/video that I love with her in it and Ana's sis Patricia. The song is so fitting! Enjoy!

http://www.ryoni.com/news/136/ARTICLE/1318/2005-10-17.html

Megan :wub: