Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Alright. Listen. It's simple: Josie's sub-forum was removed because she said she had retired. Megan's sub-forum was removed because she does not have any work. Yes, she's making a come back, but that's not enough to warrant her a sub-forum. Petra's sub-forum is still under discussion.

Any further comments or questions dealing with the deletion of the sub-forum should be directed to an admin or a moderator. They will be deleted from this thread.

Just a week ago I told myself that I'll never see a more irresistable women than Adriana. I was just like all those other completely devoted people to her. I downloaded a video to see Adriana but I couldn't even blink when Megan was staring into the screen with those eyes. So what is it that makes her so.......... I don't even have a word to decribe her

i'd like to see people reply to this

Edited by shibbychristie

Well, personally, I think Megan is working a sort of mysterious, Greta-Garbo-esque "where the heck IS she anyway?!" mystique! :p She's absolutely gorgeous... but I think I now realize that one of the main reasons I liked her was BECAUSE she was so... I don't even know how to say it... etheral in her presence, and the fact that she came, made a splash, and left so quickly just intrigued me. I've always had a thing for detective stories, and she's one big mystery all on her very own. (One that's slowly unravelling, of course, but we have yet to see what'll happen this year.) I never would have been a good fan for someone like Adriana, lovely as she is, because she's EVERYWHERE. Maybe there's some thing in me that wants something that's more... unattainable, perhaps? :ninja:

I'm sad to see the sub-forums come down... but it's probably an inevitable decision, and I respect the reasons it was made. I still hope Megan does enough work to one day warrant yet another one... but that's just the optimist in me speaking! :fun:

Has anyone sent Megan any mail that she's replied back to, btw? :blush:

@Marduk...thanx :heart:

@shibbychristie..well first and foremost she has kindda mystery face like funnyfan said..there is something about her wich make her standout from other models except Ale coz she and Megan are my first choice :p ..and reason why started liking her even more is "I can fail at everything that I ever try, but if I fail at motherhood I would be crushed". her interview in http://meganewing.net/home.html...she is not only beautyful but true human being who know how to sacrifice otherwise i dont think Adriana and Ale are that gutsy <_< :p ..

Megan's sub-forum was removed because she does not have any work. Yes, she's making a come back, but that's not enough to warrant her a sub-forum.

Makes sense to me. Every new post was about someone unrelated to her, until she came out into the light again. She has her own site too. Face it, there's just not enough material out there. That may change, it may not. Let's hope it does! :fun:

Well, personally, I think Megan is working a sort of mysterious, Greta-Garbo-esque "where the heck IS she anyway?!" mystique! :p She's absolutely gorgeous... but I think I now realize that one of the main reasons I liked her was BECAUSE she was so... I don't even know how to say it... etheral in her presence, and the fact that she came, made a splash, and left so quickly just intrigued me. I've always had a thing for detective stories, and she's one big mystery all on her very own. (One that's slowly unravelling, of course, but we have yet to see what'll happen this year.) I never would have been a good fan for someone like Adriana, lovely as she is, because she's EVERYWHERE. Maybe there's some thing in me that wants something that's more... unattainable, perhaps? :ninja:

I'm sad to see the sub-forums come down... but it's probably an inevitable decision, and I respect the reasons it was made. I still hope Megan does enough work to one day warrant yet another one... but that's just the optimist in me speaking! :fun:

Has anyone sent Megan any mail that she's replied back to, btw? :blush:

I think that even if she was all over the place, though, that video is just insane.. you really cannot take your eyes off of her. There's something about her look.

Just a week ago I told myself that I'll never see a more irresistable women than Adriana. I was just like all those other completely devoted people to her. I downloaded a video to see Adriana but I couldn't even blink when Megan was staring into the screen with those eyes. So what is it that makes her so.......... I don't even have a word to decribe her

i'd like to see people reply to this

so would I