Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Ok, so there's this new Colgate commercial playing in the US. The first time I saw it I remember thinking to myself that the woman in it looked a lot like Megan Ewing. After about 10 more viewings I'm starting to think the woman IS Megan Ewing. Here are some screen shots from the commercial

post-9026-1309071657_thumb.jpg

post-9026-1309071673_thumb.jpg

post-9026-1309071687_thumb.jpg

post-9026-1309071708_thumb.jpg

post-9026-1309071721_thumb.jpg

Some of the striking similarities I noticed include her eye brow shape, big blue eyes, dark/olive skin tone, big wide smile, hair color, prominent front teeth, similar nose, and well it just looks like her. Her trademark freckles are missing, but those could easily be covered with makeup and digital effects.

So do you guys think I'm on to something here? Or just grasping at straws? If it's not Megan, it's definitely her doppelganger.

No, that's not Megan. Sorry!

I think her legs are perfect too!

When did she stop modelling?

What I don't understand is that I've always thought she had the most beautiful face, so even if her body changed a bit after having her son, she could still do modelling. So she probably doesn't want to model any more, but then my question is, why can't she just tell us? Like hi my followers, fans whatever, I am sorry to tell you this, but I am not planning to model again, but thanks for your support, something like that. It would also be nice to know whether she had more children, or what she's up to nowadays. Nothing too personal just so we can imagine what she spends her time with other than modelling. For me it's totally fine if she says, sorry guys, now I'm just simply a full-time mom, that's all. No problem for me. But it's better than having to wait still if she might "come back" which would still be awesome, and I think she could make it if she wanted to.

Take care Megan! :heart:

Anyone with info can share! Thanks!

Raphael Mazzucco should persuade her to do some photo shoots :yes: I :heart: their work together.

post-18142-1307468777_thumb.jpg

She has just the one child still. He is 8 now.

I know that it feels that she should say something, but realistically, she doesn't have to. I mean, when you quit a job and remove yourself from the public light, you're not required to make any type of public statement. She's just quietly living her life like a normal person now in Texas.

She stopped modeling in 2004 I believe. In 2005 she was talking about starting again, but I can say with almost 100% certainty that, at this point, that won't be happening.

She has said that she got pregnant on purpose because her career was moving so fast and she needed a change. I think deep down, she didn't want to do it anymore because she wasn't a super confident person and the pressure got to her.

I'm sad to read that she won't be doing any modeling anymore. :cry: And sadder still to learn that she apparently has (or had I hope) some self esteem issues. However, she should do what makes her happy, and I'll bet she's a great mom.

To me she will always be one of the most beautiful women in the world that I have ever seen (if not the most beautiful).

Just an example of her jaw-dropping gorgeousness...

post-28729-1309445346_thumb.jpg

Thanks Liz for the info. And at least we have you for giving some insight. :flower: So we have to accept that she won't be modelling anymore. One day she can write a book about her modelling career, it would be interesting to read how difficult it must have been for her, because she was very young and probably worked A LOT over a short period of time.

So if you speak to her, tell her that we wish her happiness in whatever she is doing in life and a big thank you for the amazing work she did with some amazing photographers :fun:

And I totally agree with andre that she will stay the most beautiful woman for some of us forever :)

Have a nice summer Megan fans!

post-18142-1309553958_thumb.jpg

post-18142-1309554034_thumb.jpg

I have to say that Megan is the most beautiful freckled brunette I have ever seen! Just stunning and very natural looking.

I kind of assumed at this point that she wouldn't be coming back to modeling, but that is okay. I will always like Megan's work, but it's important that she is happy with her life. So if her heart wasn't in it, she made the right choice.

Not to sound dramatic but her Guess work is still the best "mainstream" editorial work I've ever seen.

Trimalynn, is her site ever going to be back up? If you need a web developer I know someone that could help.

I love her Guess? work and no other Guess campaigns compare IMO! :heart: :heart:

I took the site down because I had to pay a monthly fee and at the time just couldn't do it anymore. I'm not going to say I won't ever put it up again, but right now, I don't have plans to. Maybe when I get really bored and need a project to keep me occupied :laugh:

I will definitely keep everyone posted.

And I hope this thread never dies!

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Believe it or not, she just left my house about 10 minutes before I saw your new post here! Haven't seen her for a couple weeks, so I'm glad she came by. She's a sweet girl who seems to always end up with a douchebag who treats her like shit and/or takes advantage of her. So yeah... I worry about her!

Besides the idiots she dates, Megan seems to be doing okay. She got to see her son last month, so that really brought back that smile that EVERYBODY loves! I don't know all the details about why her son doesn't live with her, and I don't ask. I figure she'll tell me when or if she wants to. But here's something that's gonna trip you out: Megan NEVER told me she was a supermodel! When I first met her, I recognised her from somewhere...but I couldn't figure out where I'd seen her before. With those gorgeous eyes and beautiful smile, I should've known right away. (Yes I am a fan of Maxim and Victoria's Secret, but there was no way my brain could fathom that connection!)... Anyways, after about a month of small talk, she told me that when she was younger she did some modeling. She didn't elaborate or make a big deal out of it, so neither did I. All was forgotten about that conversation(I forgot about it anyway!) for about a year... then my ex girlfriend told me something that almost knocked me on my ass!

She asked me what I knew about Meg's past(Yep...Jealous girlfriend alert!), and I told her what Meg told me: she did some modeling when she was younger. After the 5 minute RUFKM look had passed, she told me that Meg was more than "just a model when she was younger"... She was a supermodel. I guess my ex saw the stupid look on my face long enough, because she drug me to the computer where she showed me where I recognised Meg from. When I saw the Maxim ad, I almost shat myself! I had the biggest crush on her during her modeling run. Seems like she was in every magazine I saw. And when she dropped out of sight, I guess I forgot about her. When it hit me that my GORGEOUS friend was actually a former supermodel, I wanted to tell everybody I knew. Hell, she's and another friend have stayed the night over here a couple times. I wanted to tell the world that THE Megan Ewing has slept in my house, hung out with me in my house, and even taken a shower at my house... but I didn't. What stopped me was Meg...

No... She didn't tell me not to say anything. I don't think she knows that I know about it. So I decided to just keep quiet about it. If she wanted everybody to know her history, she would've bragged about it a LONG time ago. I found out the other day from Meg's friend that she doesn't talk about it because she is afraid of what people will think of her when they read some of the lies that were said and printed about her when she got pregnant. I also believe that she thinks she's too out of shape to try again. She seems to have low self esteem, even though I and everybody else tells her how beautiful (and SEXY!) she really is. Of course she doesn't look like she did when she was 17. Hell, who does?!! But I'll bet those gorgeous eyes and that indescribable smile could still sell a few thousand magazines!

Please don't quote me when it comes to Meg's opinion about her past, present, and future. The truth is that she hasn't told me anything about her modeling career. If she feels the need to tell me, she'll tell me, And I won't mention what I know. Meg is a very modest and private person and I cherish our friendship. She isn't the stuck up self absorbed bitch that I've read in posts from people who "know" her. She is a great person with a laugh that can brighten up your day in a heartbeat. Megan has also been through alot since leaving the modeling world. That's why I won't mention it until she's ready to talk about it. And don't worry; when she's ready, I'll let you know!