Bellazon

Megan Ewing

I posted FF's Q&A with Megan on the site, and Megan wrote a message as well, you can see it under "megan's messages" It's replaced the wall of shame

I love the redesign of the site (that pic of Megan on the left is one of my faves) and the message she left was so sweet. :kiss:

I didn't know she wanted to become a physical therapist... in her past interviews, didn't she always say she wanted to be a fashion designer or something like that? Good for her though-- it's a challenging job but really reawarding as well.

I posted FF's Q&A with Megan on the site, and Megan wrote a message as well, you can see it under "megan's messages" It's replaced the wall of shame

Awesome.

FF: If she can fix my anckle in the future, then I'll definitely be her client. I think she beats an old man.

Awesome.

FF: If she can fix my anckle in the future, then I'll definitely be her client. I think she beats an old man.

Hah, I don't doubt that there will be a LOT of "accidently" injured men banging on her door for medical attention soon! :p

I'm taking a break for a week; see you all later.

Aww her message is really sweet. :heart:

I'm glad I've got internet access rite now coz I'm in Paris at the moment...and it was so nice to read Megan's message this morning! Oh and FF guess what!!! I FINALLY managed to send off your package. Go me!

I suck.

Haha. :blush:

Awesome.

Hah, I don't doubt that there will be a LOT of "accidently" injured men banging on her door for medical attention soon! :p

I'm taking a break for a week; see you all later.

Well, mine is not made up :p

here are 3 animations I made from that vid :)

post-297-0-1446118102-02849_thumb.gif

post-297-0-1446118102-03831_thumb.gif

post-297-0-1446118102-06079_thumb.gif

Awesome gifs Persuazn :heart: :wub: :) !!!!! Do you have that video, please :blush: ? I'd love to see it. Thanks in advance ;) .

WONDERFUL WORK...now i can see it..i love the last one...

Belle I think that u can find the video in ME.net ;)