Bellazon

Megan Ewing

• 3 weeks later...

After all these comments, I understood that this shooting with Megan Ewing for Italian GQ has suscitated quite a large audience and questions.

So I would I would like to clarify the origin of this shooting and famous reportage.

I have met Paul Marciano in Florence for his interview and I have suggested to him a reportage about "The woman of the third Millenium" for italian GQ. Paul Marciano has discovered all main models of the nineties : Claudia schiffer, Laetitia Casta, Carla Bruni, Laetitia Casta....

He was very enthusiastic about the project and asked me to get in touch with his fashion editor Véronique Droulez. We have decided to shoot with Raphael Mazzucco and the project was born and then published

Estelle Arielle Bouchet

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi!

thanks Liz for the info. i was getting excited, but the site is down already.

still if i compare her to megan fox, or adriana, or Nicole Scherzinger, I think she is way ahead of them. (even if we havent seen a photo of her for like 10 years now...) :unsure:

It would be nice though still, if she would say something about her plans. if she doesnt want to model ever again, fine, but she could say so to all her fans out there.

• 1 month later...
hi!

thanks Liz for the info. i was getting excited, but the site is down already.

still if i compare her to megan fox, or adriana, or Nicole Scherzinger, I think she is way ahead of them. (even if we havent seen a photo of her for like 10 years now...) :unsure:

It would be nice though still, if she would say something about her plans. if she doesnt want to model ever again, fine, but she could say so to all her fans out there.

I know. She wanted to get back to modeling, but she's really self conscious after having her baby. She says she was always self conscious when a stylist on a Guess shoot (I think Veronique) told her she had fat legs. I don't think that she'll ever get back to it, and if she does, it'll be beauty modeling only.

I think her legs are perfect too!

When did she stop modelling?

What I don't understand is that I've always thought she had the most beautiful face, so even if her body changed a bit after having her son, she could still do modelling. So she probably doesn't want to model any more, but then my question is, why can't she just tell us? Like hi my followers, fans whatever, I am sorry to tell you this, but I am not planning to model again, but thanks for your support, something like that. It would also be nice to know whether she had more children, or what she's up to nowadays. Nothing too personal just so we can imagine what she spends her time with other than modelling. For me it's totally fine if she says, sorry guys, now I'm just simply a full-time mom, that's all. No problem for me. But it's better than having to wait still if she might "come back" which would still be awesome, and I think she could make it if she wanted to.

Take care Megan! :heart:

Anyone with info can share! Thanks!

Raphael Mazzucco should persuade her to do some photo shoots :yes: I :heart: their work together.

post-18142-1307468777_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so there's this new Colgate commercial playing in the US. The first time I saw it I remember thinking to myself that the woman in it looked a lot like Megan Ewing. After about 10 more viewings I'm starting to think the woman IS Megan Ewing. Here are some screen shots from the commercial

post-9026-1309071657_thumb.jpg

post-9026-1309071673_thumb.jpg

post-9026-1309071687_thumb.jpg

post-9026-1309071708_thumb.jpg

post-9026-1309071721_thumb.jpg

Some of the striking similarities I noticed include her eye brow shape, big blue eyes, dark/olive skin tone, big wide smile, hair color, prominent front teeth, similar nose, and well it just looks like her. Her trademark freckles are missing, but those could easily be covered with makeup and digital effects.

So do you guys think I'm on to something here? Or just grasping at straws? If it's not Megan, it's definitely her doppelganger.