Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Erm... I have almost all of the Guess books that Veronique Droulez styled Megan for... did she style Megan for anything else???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i no speak of the guess books...

i speak about the books that she called CREATION in the website

Also, though it's sad to have to tell you guys this, since people been supporting Megan all this time (ESPECIALLY people who date back to Chilax, like Fourboltmain and Abbeyroad etc.), they deserve to hear this.

I've been in contact with Marilyn Agency recently and, well, let's say that though they seem to WANT to have Megan modeling for them, she herself seems reluclant to return to the daily grind of the modeling business. That's all I know and it;s not hopeful. She seems to have ditched the industry for good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

read ^^^

she's not angie :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also, Marilyn Agency updated their website and it seems Megan is not listed as a model of theirs any more. :cry:

http://www.marilynagency.com

I guess... this is kind of the end for her career. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can u give me the link for the agency after the INTRO

i can't see the intro.and in this way from here i can't enter in the agency.

i have need to see a thing. after i can say something about it ;)

I guess... this is kind of the end for her career.  :(

:cry:

Not every model they rep will be on that site though...or maybe she really is gone, which is probably the case.

As for Sara, erm, I was merely asking where you went

Okay, back to work now, and yeah I do have a full time job :o

Also, though it's sad to have to tell you guys this, since people been supporting Megan all this time (ESPECIALLY people who date back to Chilax, like Fourboltmain and Abbeyroad etc.), they deserve to hear this.

I've been in contact with Marilyn Agency recently and, well, let's say that though they seem to WANT to have Megan modeling for them, she herself seems reluclant to return to the daily grind of the modeling business. That's all I know and it;s not hopeful. She seems to have ditched the industry for good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

read ^^^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also, Marilyn Agency updated their website and it seems Megan is not listed as a model of theirs any more. :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't see Marilyn Agency's updated website either. Perhaps a few screen caps will be helpful...?

You could always contact her agency again to see if she really did leave or if she will be added to the website later. Did you contact whatever her Texas agency was before?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

read ^^^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't see Marilyn Agency's updated website either. Perhaps a few screen caps will be helpful...?

You could always contact her agency again to see if she really did leave or if she will be added to the website later. Did you contact whatever her Texas agency was before?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... u see megan in the list

or no?

i have need only of this info now.

;)

... u see megan in the list

or no?

i have need only of this info now.

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, Megan is not on the list of models currently represented by Marilyn AGency. I'll put up screencaps a bit later... :(

It sucks because not only does that probably mean Megan isn't modeling any more, we've probably been cheated out of more pictures of her.

Also, here's a profile of her I've never seen before. Their news appears to be several years out of date! :p

http://www.mp3popular.com/beauty/megan_ewing

Megan EWING Biography Total Hits :1953

Megan Ewing was born in Abilene, Texas, but raised by her parents Albert and Celia in the town of Brady. The middle child of 3 -- she has an older and younger brother -- Megan is hardly average.

The hazel-eyed brunette has always known that she wanted to pursue a modeling career, and her dreams became a reality after she came across an article of a model search in San Angelo. After a set of interviews, Model Search America discovered the unique beauty in Dallas.

It didn't take long after Megan signed with her modeling agency, Clipse of Dallas, for her career to be on its way. While her friends in high school have been spending their school vacations in Brady, Megan has already worked on photo shoots in Japan, as well as nationwide, in cities like New York, Florida and Chicago.

Already signed to work on campaigns such as Ausoluni (with Mario Sorrenti), Abercrombie & Fitch (with Bruce Weber) and Guess? (the company which launched the career of models Shana Zadrick, Laetitia Casta and Alessandra Ambrosio), Megan is sure to become a highly recognized face.

Her resume of magazine work is beginning to increase as she has appeared in Votre Beaut

I can see the Marilyn update

And that 40 site picked good pics. I know of someone who was repped with Marilyn of NY and she's not on the site anymore either, but I haven't heard anything about her leaving Marilyn, so they may have just wanted to put newer models on?

I can see the Marilyn update

And that 40 site picked good pics.  I know of someone who was repped with Marilyn of NY and she's not on the site anymore either, but I haven't heard anything about her leaving Marilyn, so they may have just wanted to put newer models on?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah... and the guy (her booker?) I spoke to was so *adamant* about Megan staying in Marilyn Agency, despite the lady receptionist telling me it wasn't likely she was going to come back to modeling...

Welp, it looks like it's time to make a few more emails/phone calls!