Bellazon

EAST COASTERS!!!!

Ronin

You East Coasters actually think you would win WAR AGAINST US?! MAYN, PLEASE!!! :whistle: :laugh: Not only am I from the city where the most bodies drop, even the freeways and gated communities ain't safe ROUND HERE!!! Last week, 2 people were shot to death 1 injured before the gunman shot himself in a upscale gated community. :cry: Tell me, do these kind of things happen in the Hamptons?!

Thats cus the east coast is there  :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh, No!!! :laugh: Most of the perps who commit crimes out here are West Coast BORN AND RAISED!!! Their fathers and mothers might be from the east coast (like my father), but they are West Coast born and raised (like me). Remember: WEST COAST: HOME OF THE DRIVEBY!!! :war:

ur right, ur right

u guys r way cooler cus u have drive-by's and kill each other :laugh:  :rofl:  :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, it was you who said the reason why the WESTCOAST has problems is because of you guys, so who lookin' STUPID NOW?! :p Plus, you guys copy us. They got BLOODS AND CRIPS IN NEW YORK NOW!!! :yes: :wacko: :war: The WHOLE WORLD COPIES THE WESTCOAST, GOOD AND BAD!!! :laugh:

• 1 month later...
bumping this up....didnt know that this thread had more posts than the west coast thread. take that k_dub! :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True, but only because this was STARTED A MONTH AND 4 DAYS BEFORE I STARTED MINE!!! <_<

And the last time somebody posted here before you was on JUNE 24TH?! NOW THAT IS JUST SAD!!! :laugh: :whistle: