Bellazon

Explain your username

lox

disco stu was a god in norse mythology known for his extremely large....

seriously though i used to be a serious simpson addict, havent watched the last couple of seasons though, and it was my cs handle for a long time but i recently changed to Siphon for games cus i got fucking sick of people saying stupid shit to me like "DISCO STU DOESNT ADVERTISE!" or "DISCO STU, was talking to YOU!." so my various game handles are disco stu (on the one server i've been at for about 3 or 4 years), siphon, and my old battlefield: vietnam handle was saigon hooker....so if you were ever owned by a gunship huey or cobra in bf:v and the guy was saigon hooker, it was probably me :)

disco stu was a god in norse mythology known for his extremely large....

seriously though i used to be a serious simpson addict, havent watched the last couple of seasons though, and it was my cs handle for a long time but i recently changed to Siphon for games cus i got fucking sick of people saying stupid shit to me like "DISCO STU DOESNT ADVERTISE!" or "DISCO STU, was talking to YOU!." so my various game handles are disco stu (on the one server i've been at for about 3 or 4 years), siphon, and my old battlefield: vietnam handle was saigon hooker....so if you were ever owned by a gunship huey or cobra in bf:v and the guy was saigon hooker, it was probably me :)

i was going to say

back away, not today, disco lady.