Bellazon

Esti Ginzburg
Thumbnail

babylola

I knows a girl from anoher forum who goes to her school - apparently she thinks really highly of her self and "thinks she deserves everyhing"

yeah.. that's too bad, models allways go 'wooh' about themselves .. but i don't know, maybe if i would react the same, perhaps it's something you get infected with?

but i think she would be perfect to play the part of serena van der woodsen in the movie of the gossipgirl series..

I knows a girl from anoher forum who goes to her school - apparently she thinks really highly of her self and "thinks she deserves everyhing"

yeah.. that's too bad, models allways go 'wooh' about themselves .. but i don't know, maybe if i would react the same, perhaps it's something you get infected with?

but i think she would be perfect to play the part of serena van der woodsen in the movie of the gossipgirl series..

Hi,

I don't know if this is true, that she believes high of herself. Some people just assume it, without really knowing it. A very good friend of mine, many people think, she is vain, but the truth is, she is just shy and quiet...she isn't vain at all.

Of course I don't know Esti, but who knows? Sometimes it's just envy of other people who make them tell, that she is vain.

However, she is really beautiful. She has wonderful hair, and a very cute face.

She looks a little bit like James King. But I don't like when they shoot her in this "sexy way"...because she is way too young (and cute) to be shown sexy. I can't see her sexy.