Bellazon

Esti Ginzburg
Thumbnail

babylola

Yeah, new pics again :drool:

When I saw the Elle pictures on tfs I first thought she cut her hair. And she's gorgeous in those candids. You always share great finds Babylola !

new website of esti ginzborg!

www.ginzborg.tipo.co.il

Hello, welcome here :wave:

Do you run this website ? Can't navigate on it neither without english indications, took me a moment to find the gallery :laugh:

Thanks for the link anyway, there are many pictures never seen here. I was surprised to see the caps I made :blink: . Too bad though for the tags that ruins some of the pics :(

15gry4pwi5up4.jpg <_<

( fortunately this one was posted here without any tag on the face :p )

• 3 weeks later...

thanks everyone for the scans! she is very young yet but she'll have a great career in modeling. I look forward to seeing her in more campaigns, etc. Camilla Finn started out very young too, and she is still holding her own in the biz. It is hard, I guess, but I hope Esti has good management and they steer her in the right direction. I think she's very pretty and always gets to wear really awsome clothes in her pictures! (most models, you feel bad for them for having to wear what they wear in some pictures!) I want everything she's wearing lol!