Bellazon

Esti Ginzburg
Thumbnail

babylola

I just realised we know nothing about her, she is kind of mysterious in a way...

all we really know is that she is 20 years old, from israel and that she was (claimed) that she was dating chace crawford other than that nothing.

I would like to know what she is like, her personality,a bit of gossip perhaps? someone said she is a real bitch, someone who claimed to go to school with her

Also in the pics above it looks like the woman with dark her is her girlfriend or somethign?? lol

Yeah, I've been thinking about it, and the woman in dark look like her girlfriend or best friend, maybe, but look more like a girlfriend o_õ

lol, especially in one of the pics when she is leaning on her and it looks like the dark haired woman is kissing estis head... anyways, is it just me or does Esti have a really beautiful nose? lol i know it sounds weird but i think her nose looks perfect

Yeah, I've been thinking about it, and the woman in dark look like her girlfriend or best friend, maybe, but look more like a girlfriend o_õ

lol, especially in one of the pics when she is leaning on her and it looks like the dark haired woman is kissing estis head... anyways, is it just me or does Esti have a really beautiful nose? lol i know it sounds weird but i think her nose looks perfect

O NOOO MY GOD!!! :(