Bellazon

Esti Ginzburg
Thumbnail

babylola

I don't know! But it is interesting to me how Bar R. looks like Leo in that pic!

she doesn't look like Leo , why do you say that?

LOL. I don't know. She really doesn't of course. But when I saw the picture, you know I instantly thought of her boyfriend and then thought 'gee they actually kind of look alike'. Maybe I've just been staying up too late ;)

Oh, please! Anyone thought that theres the option that they make her that picture when she was looking at something, maybe distracted? We don't have to get so imaginative. :ermm:

Wow, no reason to get so touchy, not to mention she does look like quite sad. Look at the way her eyebrows are drawn together, her mouth is partially downturned, and while it could partially be due to distraction, it's doubtful that that's the only reason her facial expression is so melancholy. Regardless no reason to get so snippy just because someone was expessing an opinion.

Oh, please! Anyone thought that theres the option that they make her that picture when she was looking at something, maybe distracted? We don't have to get so imaginative. :ermm:

Wow, no reason to get so touchy, not to mention she does look like quite sad. Look at the way her eyebrows are drawn together, her mouth is partially downturned, and while it could partially be due to distraction, it's doubtful that that's the only reason her facial expression is so melancholy. Regardless no reason to get so snippy just because someone was expessing an opinion.

Well, I was expressing my opinion too. I just said that, in my opinion, she doesn't have to look necesary sad - maybe she is, nobody could know that- but she could be distracted, looking at something or whatever. But, like I said, we could only suposse.. because not one of us was there, and we can't say exactly how she was. It was just my opinion. I was not attacking, or was getting snippy, or touchy. I'm sorry if I gave you that impression, it was not my intention.

maybe she's too young for the modeling business, i know she's been in the business for a long long time, and she's just 19...

she's very pretty, but to me she looks like a twelve year old little girl who should be playing with dolls, not posing in different sexy mama poses...sorry, my opinion though :surrender:

• 2 weeks later...