Bellazon

What did you last buy!

midnight lady

Just now, Prettyphile said:

I've had Amazon Prime on and off, basically whenever I feel like paying for it, which isn't often cause I can wait an extra 2/3 days for my items to arrive.

Prime Now delivers groceries, animal food, some electronics, etc to your place of residence in 2 hours. You can also change your delivery times.

Amazon has decent selection.

Amazon just partnered with a Farmer's Market Store in my area and now customers can get fresh produce, meat, grains, vitamins, etc. :chicken::excited:

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Was it expensive?? ^^

My new fan, received yesterday / I am waiting for you summer! 120watts! it's going to be an hurricane in my bedroom! :woot:

Mmmm make a hurricane in the bedroom with Chri-ty!! :Bob15_2:

5 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Was it expensive?? ^^

My new fan, received yesterday / I am waiting for you summer! 120watts! it's going to be an hurricane in my bedroom! :woot:

790955ventilo.jpg

It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either :sad:

I bought expensive cheese: Comté, 36 months. It tastes strong; it's like a mixture of Comté and Roquefort. Like gold that took the form of cheese. It was more expensive than salmon, and three times the price of normal Comté, but totally worth it.

I'd rather eat one great meal and skip the next one than eating only average meals.:tumbleweed:

591ce0e8eb9f9_Comt.thumb.jpg.063ca7ce87880e2421ca04b8bacfe64a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I also got some clothes from Uniqlo and food from Eataly but I doubt anyone would care about those items :p 

I actually do :angel:! I love food. What did you buy at Eataly?

I recently bought some great olive oil from Sicilia. I eat it with everything... Yesterday, I ate it on salmon with Parmigiano Reggiano. It might seem crude, but it was really good.:angel:

3 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I actually do :angel:! I love food. What did you buy at Eataly?

I recently bought some great olive oil from Sicilia. I eat it with everything... Yesterday, I ate it on salmon with Parmigiano Reggiano. It might seem crude, but it was really good.:angel:

Only lunch :p: A slice of focaccia topped with balsamic mushrooms, onions and cheese; hazelnut cannoli; lemon Italian soda. I wanted to buy some fish but since I wasn't going home right away I didn't.

Parmesan Salmon sounds pretty good :D So just olive oil and Parmesan on the salmon? :smile: I usually make broiled pesto butter and sun-dried tomato salmon :hehe:

7 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Only lunch :p: A slice of focaccia topped with balsamic mushrooms, onions and cheese; hazelnut cannoli; lemon Italian soda. I wanted to buy some fish but since I wasn't going home right away I didn't.

Parmesan Salmon sounds pretty good :D So just olive oil and Parmesan on the salmon? :smile: I usually make broiled pesto butter and sun-dried tomato salmon :hehe:

Focaccia is neat! I love it. :smile:

Yes, just olive oil, Parmesan and salmon... sometimes, I add "eggplant caviar".:stormy:

4 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

^ What's eggplant caviar? :smile: 

Eggplant caviar (aka poor man's caviar) is mashed eggplant with olive oil, garlic and herbs (rosemary, thym, etc.). If you let it macerate it in advance, it gets a great taste :smile:  It's called "caviar" because the seeds are supposed to remind the texture of caviar.

Here's a video I've found in English for the recipe:

PS: you cannot not try it :smile:   It's really good