Bellazon

What did you last buy!

midnight lady

:chicken: So excited for my trip in September :chicken:

Flights & Rental car paid for by my credit card reward points

One night stay at a Hilton hotel for free with my reward points for my last night

Accommodations sorted for the rest of the week (had to pay for that :/)

22 hours ago, Limerlight said:

:chicken: So excited for my trip in September :chicken:

Flights & Rental car paid for by my credit card reward points

One night stay at a Hilton hotel for free with my reward points for my last night

Accommodations sorted for the rest of the week (had to pay for that :/)

Which places will you visit? :smile:

On 20/03/2017 at 0:42 PM, Sanni said:

Which places will you visit? :smile:

I'm going to Minnesota, there will be a pre-season hockey game on when I go (hopefully schedule isn't out yet) so I'll go watch the Wild play and visit around the area :chicken: Always wanted to go

29 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

I'm going to Minnesota, there will be a pre-season hockey game on when I go (hopefully schedule isn't out yet) so I'll go watch the Wild play and visit around the area :chicken: Always wanted to go

Who are your favourite players from the team? :smile:

9 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

and Grandlund means more :/

You don’t like Granlund?

8 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Also if you're a hockey fan

Yes and no. :D I’ll watch big games but I don’t really follow the sport. Plus, I think hockey players tend to be are jerks. If I had a son, I would be more pleased if he was into playing football aka soccer rather than ice hockey. But I guess football players are jerks too :laugh:

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

You don’t like Granlund?

Yes and no. :D I’ll watch big games but I don’t really follow the sport. Plus, I think hockey players tend to be are jerks. If I had a son, I would be more pleased if he was into playing football aka soccer rather than ice hockey. But I guess football players are jerks too :laugh:

I like Grandlund but I'm still weary of him this is his "breakout" year but in a few years when we need him can he be the #1 centre if asked to move back there? Koivu is only getting older or will Granny play on the wing the whole time :/ I liked him more as a centre but I'm just still unsure. Nino has proved himself as reliable already :idk: 

You know I'm a hockey player :blah: well i used to be I don't play anymore, can't afford/ work schedule sometimes not allow it

Is Granny Granlund’s nickname? :D

15 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

You know I'm a hockey player

Have you ever used snuff? Have you ever put the cuffs of your pants inside your socks? :laugh:

Hah, that long hair some of the guys in the video were sporting is accurate :rofl:

Yup, you're right :yes: nah never touched snuff, other guys did wasn't my thing I always just drank (same still :idk:)

Sometimes when I was younger I did :ermm: Or before I learnt what real cold was I did put them inside for a time it was kinda normal for us to do it most weekends...

Letterkenny is pretty spot on for the hockey players I have buddies who still talk like that right now :nicole: 

20 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Letterkenny is pretty spot on for the hockey players I have buddies who still talk like that right now :nicole: 

I swear I went to school with every guy on Letterkenny. :rofl: My roomie is from Ontario and she dies laughing from it. 

$500 for a dishwasher repair. :pinch: 

43 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I swear I went to school with every guy on Letterkenny. :rofl: My roomie is from Ontario and she dies laughing from it. 

$500 for a dishwasher repair. :pinch: 

What in the fucking hell is that price?  You could of bought a new one cheaper! T+x9Pvio8pQiAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

https://www.lowes.ca/dishwashers/amana-24-in-63-decibel-built-in-dishwasher-white-energy-star_g2693197.html

Every time I talk to Limer about the price of shit in Canada I die a little on the inside. Pheno just bought a 1700 dollar top of the line oven (on sale)... it has all the bells and whistles and then some (super over kill imo), and when I looked up the price of the same oven in the USA it was 900-1000$ :rofl:  Limer buys a love seat that is 1000$+ and the same loveseat is like 400 here.  Some of the vitamins I get are like 20$ and yet if Limer wanted the same vitamins it would cost him like 60 dollars.

I don't know how you do it, the price alone in Canada would make me want to move to the United States. Whitney is lucky because she lives very close to the Washington border so she can often just go into the states to buy groceries and have packages sent to Ship-Happens, but still... I couldn't do it.

The American to Canadian conversion fucks us over too. :pinch: I buy online a lot and the price seems great until I remember I still need to convert it. 

I was was going to actually just replace the dishwasher if the quote was too high but it seemed like a fairly easy fix, but once we fixed that we found another issue and I had already sunk money into parts. :dry: I got this one for $700, and it was originally $1200 so to get something equivalent wouldn't had made sense   over repairing. 

39 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Some of the vitamins I get are like 20$ and yet if Limer wanted the same vitamins it would cost him like 60 dollars.

Yea the spirulina pills are crazy if that's what you were referring to :pinch: At least the top good kind, I looked at my Costco for the knock off one and we don't even sell it

31 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

The American to Canadian conversion fucks us over too. :pinch: I buy online a lot and the price seems great until I remember I still need to convert it. 

Like she said it's the conversion/exchange rate & the government

Our border services feel the need to charge the hell out of everything because they can for no reason, we have old stupid laws in about how much one can bring back from the states too :cain: Import charges are too much if I lived back by the border I'd just get a PO box in the US and drive down every weekend it would be cheaper but being so far away from the border we can't. If we made more things inside Canada it wouldn't help either even the local beet from the brewery that is a ten minute drive from me is the same price as imported/other domestic beers they give no discount. Canada doesn't believe in competition for prices they all stay about the same :/