Bellazon

What did you last buy!

midnight lady

15 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

@jj3

My new computer is amazing and transferring everything over was simple & easy. The speakers have amazing sound with bass and the colors on the screen are vibrant & crisp. :chicken::excited:

YAY !! First time with Windows10 ? 

4 hours ago, jj3 said:

YAY !! First time with Windows10 ? 

I got a Macbook Pro, but my work computer has Windows 10. I'm going to get a PC laptop with Windows 10 once Microsoft works out the kinks of Xbox play anywhere and adds more games.

21 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I got a Macbook Pro, but my work computer has Windows 10. I'm going to get a PC laptop with Windows 10 once Microsoft works out the kinks of Xbox play anywhere and adds more games.

All great ! 

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

@Prettyphile Did you order the Kylie lip kit from her official website? Otherwise it’s highly likely that you’ll get scammed.

Kylie Jenner's Rant About FAKE Kylie Cosmetics | FULL VIDEO

I ordered them from a buyer who I personally know irl. She gets them cheap from Kylie, and then resells. 

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

I ordered them from a buyer who I personally know irl. She gets them cheap from Kylie, and then resells. 

Hmm, she knows Kylie personally? Good, I don’t want any of your friends’ lips to get glued together :hehe:

7 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Hmm, she knows Kylie personally? Good, I don’t want any of your friends’ lips to get glued together :hehe:

She works for Sephora, I have no idea who her contacts are, but she can always offer proof they are legit. If in the off chance they are fake, it doesn't bother me. The makeup was going to a 13 year old second cousin :rofl: