Bellazon

What did you last buy!

midnight lady

I know Manson well, and she's not as off about Charlie as she seems.

I know she started a correspondence with him a couple years and and was allowed to come him seeing as he isn't on death row. By state law anyone in prison can apply for a marriage license, however to my knowledge she didn't marry him because Manson caught onto her scam.

When Charlie died she planned to put his skeletal remains on display, and charge out the ass to see them.

I can promise you without a shadow of a doubt that Charlie Manson is neither insane, or stupid. He's very calculated and a big time showman who likes to be the center of attention. He knows what to say and how to act to get the most recognition in the shortest amount of time, he's also a bit of a narcissistic.

His jumping around/acting out in the courtroom was just that, an act. Charlie has been up for parole 9+ times and each time he goes to court he puts on the "crazy" act to be denied parole. He knows that for every 1 person who likes him, 100,000 hate him. What would he do if he were ever to get out of prison? No one would hire him, no one would trust him, no one would rent to him, and besides he's got a very cozy in prison. Access to the internet, TV, amazing food brought to him daily by his followers... we aren't talking cheap foods either. Lobster, caviar, shrimp, Kobe beef, you name it.

Plus in prison he has free heath care, security, and doesn't have to pay for bills other then what he runs up in the kitchen. Charlie has it very well, and he's making a lot of money while doing fuck all. Charlie has been in and out of prisons since he was a teen, he doesn't know any other life then what he's living

Oh shit WTF!!! :ninja:

The fact he has the swastika in-between his eyes sort of confirms this :p

I must admit, I don't blame him for taking that route. Essentially, many people become institutionalized when they hit the brick house. That's one issue I hold high about what's wrong with this country :pinch: Not enough emphasis on rehabilitation treatment or classes to help people step out and transition into the real world. But how in the hell does he manage to get that type of food!?

Hmmm, I wonder how much access he has to his cash? I know family's can transfer funds to inmate accounts in prison but I wonder how that works for Manson specifically.

To get food he runs correspondences with his followers who come 2-3 times a week and bring the goodies he asks for in the letters. When going through the visiting room all food is hand searched and put through an xray to make sure no contraband gets through. Once the food is allowed into the prison Charlie is allowed to bring certain foods back to his cell and eat it as his leisure. As for his money situation - while he was at San Quentin his next of kin (a follower) was allowed to make deposits in his name of up to 500 a week, or she was allowed to pay his debts monthly via the administration building. I don't know how Corcoran runs but I'm pretty sure it's the same as San Quentin considering my dad helped to write to current laws for visiting room procedure.

As for how much he has. I know he has a confirmed 3 million and that was back in the early 90's. The money comes from gifts from admires, as well as owning rights to his face and name. Each time an author wants to write a book about him, they have to pay.... when a director wants to make a movie about him, they pay... ect. Laws could change at any time regarding his rights, however because Corcoran is an independently run prison (owned by big corp) they get a cut of what Charlie makes and I highly doubt they want to lose revenue from him.

Oh okay, I was sort of guessing at the start that his fellow followers were the ones satisfying his every request. The fact he has this kind of following just shows how much grasp he has outside of the bars :p Ah okay, thanks for the explanation on the funds. I know there is a obvious limit to what can't be transferred in and out of prison or else we would have criminals running multimillion dollar enterprises behind bars in a more literal sense :D

Ahhh there you go, money really is the universal language as always :cain: But in this case, at least the taxpayers aren't funding his life long stay when you think about it IF he's really bringing in that much money for the private prison.

• 2 weeks later...