Bellazon

Ace Young
Thumbnail

Stefani20

aceyoungig1.jpg

Brett Asa "Ace" Young (born November 15, 1980) is an American singer-songwriter and actor. He came to national recognition upon appearing on the fifth season of the popular reality television talent show, American Idol, although he was eliminated from the competition on April 19, 2006, finishing in seventh place.

Ace Young is currently 25, and auditioned for American Idol in his hometown of Denver, Colorado. His audition consisted of a great rendition of 'All Over Again' By Westlife and alot of smiles. The audition recieved decent critiques from the judges and he proceeded to the next round of the competition. Ace made it through the Top 12 round and placed 8th in the American Idol 5. This summer, he will be performing with the rest of the Top 10 on the American Idols Live Tour 2006. He is currently working on his upcoming solo album, which he hopes to release in December 2006. He is also looking into other opportunities including television shows and movie spots.

Before American Idol Ace began to sing at the age of nine (with his four older brothers) and then started to polish his talent with vocal lessons. Two musical artists that Ace enjoys are Janet Jackson and Mel Torme. Ace Young has opened for such musical acts as: Brian McKnight and New Edition.

Aside from singing Ace also enjoys to participate in football, baseball and basketball.

post-4586-0-1445990647-22496_thumb.jpgzsl8841copyla1.th.jpgpost-4586-0-1445990647-24356_thumb.jpg

Ace is so hot :drool:

I'll post more pics later

Thank you , Stefani !! All the pictures are great, but number 6 is dreamy. Ace's so sweet ! :wub:

Taylor..... I would :magic: him :shifty:

I agree

Do you hate Tay?

Haha, no please :laugh: . I think Taylor is OK, but I wanted Kath to win the contest. To me, she was the one and only American Idol there (and Chris looked like a star, too) so...... that's all ;)

Anyway -----> Taylor :clobber: and :hug:

Can't help it ! :rofl:

Thank you , Stefani !! All the pictures are great, but number 6 is dreamy. Ace's so sweet ! :wub:

Taylor..... I would :magic: him :shifty:

I agree

Do you hate Tay?

Haha, no please :laugh: . I think Taylor is OK, but I wanted Kath to win the contest. To me, she was the one and only American Idol there (and Chris looked like a star, too) so...... that's all ;)

Anyway -----> Taylor :clobber: and :hug:

Can't help it ! :rofl:

hahahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

I think that Katherine McPhee and Ace Young would make the perfect couple/ :wub: