Bellazon

Pre-Made Avatars and Signatures

I made this set a while ago with the intentions of using it, but I'm still in the simple avatar mood so I'm not going to any time soon...so feel free to use it if you'd like :flower:

post-19830-0-1446067827-87375_thumb.jpg post-19830-0-1446067827-91152_thumb.jpg

dear mademoiselle Fatale, I think I have to ask you again the name of this beautiful font you used??

Natasha Poly set :flower:

post-16725-0-1446067828-51437_thumb.jpg 150x100

post-16725-0-1446067828-59018_thumb.jpg

This set is lovely,if no one else wants it can i have it???

Does Destiny never get on here anymore??? :cry: I guess I will just take it and credit her,and hope she doesn't get mad.

Sorry haven't been checking all these threads lately, only have been replying to messages :ninja: but of course there's no need to ask :p

You can fix your avi if you type 150 x 100 in the box where download the avi into BZ ;)

I made this set a while ago with the intentions of using it, but I'm still in the simple avatar mood so I'm not going to any time soon...so feel free to use it if you'd like :flower:

post-4889-0-1446067839-41948_thumb.jpg post-4889-0-1446067840-41516_thumb.jpg

This one is beautiful :heart: Can I take it?

dear mademoiselle Fatale, I think I have to ask you again the name of this beautiful font you used??

Sorry for taking long to reply! I forgot I posted in here! :laugh: It is called Eutemia and when I downloaded it, it came with 3 different formats...I used Eutemia I :hehe: You can download it here :flower:

post-5926-0-1446067841-62156_thumb.jpg post-5926-0-1446067842-32876_thumb.jpg

This one is beautiful :heart: Can I take it?

Of course you can! :hug: :flower:

Thank you Miss Fatale :flower:

For the ones who love Jenifer Love Hewitt

Très bien :clap:

Kiki you're not only sexy :brows: but also talented ;), I love the first set, keep it up :)

o... I see whisper of the heart :D

Jennifer Love Hewitt is gorgeous! Great job!

tHANK YOU :blush:

Thank you Miss Fatale :flower:

For the ones who love Jenifer Love Hewitt

Très bien :clap:

Kiki you're not only sexy :brows: but also talented ;), I love the first set, keep it up :)

Thank you! I am doing my best with what I have... My sexiness, my talent, my modesty :p and an old, old computer!!

Damn!! Was "whisper of the heart" already under your avi??? :shifty: I thought it was coming from my great intelligent brain & imagination??

Call me copycat! :rofl:

Damn!! Was "whisper of the heart" already under your avi??? :shifty: I thought it was coming from my great intelligent brain & imagination??

Call me copycat! :rofl:

ahaha, It was beneath my avi for ages :rofl: Actually it's my favourite movie :laugh: