PeachMuffins

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

18 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Where are y’all seeing these hairs?? I see some on her thighs (which are super light and more like peach fuzz anyway) but that’s about it.

This is the biggest part of the problem, people are deadass zooming these pictures to find some hair :rofl: 

23 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Where are y’all seeing these hairs?? I see some on her thighs (which are super light and more like peach fuzz anyway) but that’s about it.

Mostly i was surprised she's not doing laser, since she can also afford it..if i was in her position i would do it, the result looks waaaay better than waxing, imho

1 hour ago, Candicted said:

Mostly i was surprised she's not doing laser, since she can also afford it..if i was in her position i would do it, the result looks waaaay better than waxing, imho

You say nothing but nonsense. Candice has a beautiful skin, she takes care of it a lot, that's why it is so beautiful and fresh, the laser is harmful to the skin as well as absolutely unnecessary in her case.

On 11/19/2018 at 11:23 AM, meghann87 said:

Wow.. and that right there is the problem. First of all, "modern beauty standards" are BS and always have been. You've been brainwashed by society to think that women are supposed to look like the heavily photoshopped and edited photos in magazines and catalogs. NO woman should have to look a certain way for YOU, or any man for that matter, VS angel or not. There's only so much ANY person can do about body hair, and I personally don't see a single thing wrong with Candice's body anywhere. You have a completely delusional view of what women look like, and not a single woman on this planet owes you anything, or should ever have to look a certain way just to please men who don't deserve it. Sorry, guys, I've lurked on here forever, but this really p*ssed me off so I had to say something.

That was beautiful 😪👏🏽

Just now, Candice Italy said:

Have you seen Hermann post on Instagram? 🤔

Yes. He deleted some of her photos and they have unfollowed eachother too.But it is better to wait if Candice will say something.

Just now, christinaD said:

Yes. He deleted some of her photos and they have unfollowed eachother too.But it is better to wait if Candice will say something.

So sad.😥

22 minutes ago, Candice Italy said:

Have you seen Hermann post on Instagram? 🤔

"All over" is the hint of their breakup but I think he could have been less cold with the post. I mean, a pic of him showing the middle finger to a graffiti with a heart to me is not the best way of announcing a breakup, and more when you've been for so long with a person and you have children.

Is she really about to move on? 😮

I don't want to speculate on this, the relationship between Candice and Hermann has always been so discreet that it diden't seem to be a relationship, however they have been together for many years and have had two children so I would wait for a confirmation.

Candice's behaviour the past couple of months got me really suspicious but I keep my mouth shut over it because I'm no one to be over here speculating but.. Candice not coming back to Brasil for months? She coming back to NY as soon as she could after having Ariel? Hermann not staying in NY for C's birthday and ignoring the date as a whole? Everything was a little odd to me.

Anyways, I'm on Candice's side, I don't care.

1 hour ago, josledes said:

I don't want to speculate on this, the relationship between Candice and Hermann has always been so discreet that it diden't seem to be a relationship, however they have been together for many years and have had two children so I would wait for a confirmation.

He literally confirmed it with his post. Also DivineCandice just shared via story that Hermann blocked her so I won't be surprised if he blocked other fans of Candice as well.