Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

4 hours ago, saber said:

And this is going to help her in what way? 😒

Anyway, this whole personal ordeal explaines her look lately.

Candice looks great lately, she actually seems happier and more beautiful than last year.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

Is she working there? 

So will we see a 73 question video with candice for vogue?

Nah, she did it before the show too. I think since the beach is basically her home, she's just spending time there.

Two mature adults acting like teenagers. Unfollowing one another on social media and deleting photos of one another.

No matter what happened between them they really should just settle this in private and leave the photos of each other on their accounts alone. No matter if they aren't romantically involved anymore they were still a big part of eachother's lives and had two children that will connect them forever.

I just don't get this unfollowing/deleting thing and creating drama.

He is still the father of your kids and she is still the mother of your kids.

You can't delete it.

Just now, Daradrpipara said:

Two mature adults acting like teenagers. Unfollowing one another on social media and deleting photos of one another.

No matter what happened between them they really should just settle this in private and leave the photos of each other on their accounts alone. No matter if they aren't romantically involved anymore they were still a big part of eachother's lives and had two children that will connect them forever.

You can't delete it.

Candice didn't delete his photos from her instagram,he deleted some of candice's from his account and we don't know if she unfollowed him or he just blocked her.

Just now, christinaD said:

Candice didn't delete his photos from her instagram,he deleted some of candice's from his account and we don't know if she unfollowed him or he just blocked her.

i read a few pages ago that she also deleted photos but whatever.

It's so childish and immature. 

why can't people who have children just be adults and settle their dirty laundry away from the public eye

Just now, Daradrpipara said:

i read a few pages ago that she also deleted photos but whatever.

It's so childish and immature. 

why can't people who have children just be adults and settle their dirty laundry away from the public eye

Because sometimes being an adult doesn't mean you are mature too sadly..

16 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

You can see her upper lips is not really moving while she's talking :rofl: baby gurl what have you doneeee.

Lol! So obvious. Is she going to turn like Elsa?

And her "new" way to talk too:

Vocal fry à la Kardashian. So annoying. 😫

1 hour ago, Daradrpipara said:

You can't delete it.

My guess is that someone cheated on someone. That's the only reason for such negative vibe in their breakup, especially since they recently welcomed their second child.

If this split was long coming and amicable, both of them would be mature about it.

And considering his behavior on social media, she left him.

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

My guess is that someone cheated on someone. That's the only reason for such negative vibe in their breakup, especially since they recently welcomed their second child.

If this split was long coming and amicable, both of them would be mature about it.

I was reading tweets from people that live in Vitoria and they seem happy about the break up and that "she finally opened her eyes". Idk how true everything is but it isn't just one person, these are a lot of of people saying the same exact thing. But I guess only Candice and Hermann know.

I never post here much anymore because Candice is still beautiful, but I am finding myself not as interested in her looks or just her herself. she did look glowy and beautiful at the VSFS though, I really didn't think she would look as good as she did. 

However, I wanted to say that I'm sad to hear they broke up but I'm sure it's for the best and that I wish Candice all the luck in the world. I'm sure she'll never read this, but I wanted to put my good thoughts and vibes out into the universe for her and her little boys. I hope she and Herman and work together to give their kids two parents who will be civil and work together.

51 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Idk if this is true at all, so take it with a grain of salt, but I read on twitter somewhere that Hermann didn’t visit her once in the hospital when she gave birth to Ariel because they were having relationship issues. 

5 hours ago, *Luna* said:

“Explaines her look”? She looked radiant at the show and seemed to be in good spirits.

Taking her professional appearances out of the equation you must pay attention to her eyes. They say many things, especially the ones without her kids or friends.

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

whatever the reason might be why can't people just be mature for the sake of their children.

Like...it's not just about you anymore.

Worst thing is that she is in celebrityhood and their kids can grow up to come across their parents' dirty laundry online.

also could the fact that they had the second child so soon after the first one be the infamous 'let's have another kid to save our marriage/relationship' thing?

that wouldn't be anything new

it happens all the time with couples

famous or not

From what I observe, their relationship was long dead, nor having two children together has saved her, it may have been the trigger for her serperation, if Candice has seen that Hermann besides not being a good lover is not a good father either. Maybe the detonator was leaving Candice with her young children in New York while he went to Brazil to surf and skydive.

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

^ Didn't she gave birth at home?

If I remember correctly, she was pretty open and clear about having a home birth with Anacan but I don’t recall seeing her post anything about Ariel’s birth so maybe she did give birth in a hospital but who knows. 

2 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

If I remember correctly, she was pretty open and clear about having a home birth with Anacan but I don’t recall seeing her post anything about Ariel’s birth so maybe she did give birth in a hospital but who knows. 

Candice had planned to give birth to Ariel in the hospital but could not because the delivery came sooner than expected.