Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice Swanepoel é nossa em português, top revela seu amor pelo Brasil

Candice Swanepoel is ours in portuguese, top model reveals her love for Brazil.

"Hi, I'm Candice Swanepoel..."

- She speaks in portuguese -

"I learned (she says it wrong, which makes it even cuter) with my boyfriend, with music..."

- Candice only wears brazilian bikinis -

"Brazilian bikinis are different because brazilian body is different. Hotter, stronger and... Brazil has something for the booty LOL... There is a lot of strapless bikinis... For me, simple bikinis are better, those that look like a second skin. I like it simple."

- She says Bahia is her favorite place in the world -

"My favorite places in Bahia are Caraíva, Trancoso, Boipeba... the most hidden places. A perfect day in Bahia is at the beach the whole day, eating well, relaxing, listening to live music, sleeping a lot LOL"

- She listens to brazilian music every day -

"When I arrived in Brazil it started with Ivete (Ivete Sangalo is a singer from Bahia), and then some reggae like Natiruts... "liberdade pra dentro da cabeça" (it's a line from a Natiruts song). Jota Quest (it is a band)... And then some classics like Caetano Veloso, Tim Maia. Now I've been listening to Seu Jorge, Jorge Ben."

- She loves (and she know how to do) some brazilian food -

"I like things with coconut... coconut ice cream; sweet tapioca, feijoada, crab, vinaigrette and farofa, barbecue... Everything! It's really good!

Kisses to everyone in Brazil!"

(The words I didn't translate are typical, I can't translate them, sorry! And it is not perfect, but I think you can undersand :) )

Edited by omer023

I'm not very certain how to post videos on here but I just found this one on YouTube and thought I'd share. I've seen Instagram videos of this event before but not a full version. She starts getting emotional and I just started tearing up as well :( I'm so sorry if this is a repost but I'm pretty sure I would've seen it if it was already posted here. Enjoy! :)

I'm not very certain how to post videos on here but I just found this one on YouTube and thought I'd share. I've seen Instagram videos of this event before but not a full version. She starts getting emotional and I just started tearing up as well :( I'm so sorry if this is a repost but I'm pretty sure I would've seen it if it was already posted here. Enjoy! :)