Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

candice in a interview :

Morning routine:

I’m pretty neurotic about keeping my skin clean. In the morning I wash with rosewater spray and I use a rich moisturizer and sunscreen every day.

Overnight skin ritual:

It’s really the same as the morning, but I apply an eye cream at night and also switch to a richer moisturizer. In the winter, my skin is drier so I like products that hydrate the skin.

Who cuts/colors your hair:

I often get trims once a month from people I know, such asShay Ashual and Rebecca Forecast.

Hair habit:

I’m always finding new hair products that moisturize and repair. I sleep with hair masks and when I get my hair colored, I never get it blow dried—I leave the salon with a hair mask.It’s not good to wash your hair all the time, so sometimes I rinse my hair with water to keep in the natural oils. I likeMoroccanoil and Victoria’s Secret So Sexy hair products—both brands smell amazing.

Favorite eye look:

I love a clean lid with black eyeliner and lots of lashes. I love a cat eye! I don’t like too much eye shadow, so I concentrate more on my skin.

Go-to lipstick:

I don’t really wear a color since my lips are pretty red. I like VS Makeup Perfect Lipstick in Sweet Nothing since it’s close to my natural lip color. I also use Dolce Vita Velvet Matte Lip Pencil by NARS.

Nail color of the moment:

When I go to the salon, I want to get neon shades, but they always take it off when I work. I wear Essie’sMademoiselle since it’s natural. When I want to wear color, I often opt for blues and turquoises on my toes.

Signature scent:

I like fragrances with jasmine; I often use jasmine oil instead of perfume. My favorite VS fragrance is Bombshell—it’s classic. I like to switch up fragrances depending on my mood!

“Never without” product:

Lip balm—I use Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Lip Balm. I have them everywhere in my apartment and in all of my handbags. I never go anywhere without the Ginger Spice Lip Pencil from VS. I take it on every shoot with me.

Secret to staying young and beautiful:

A positive attitude and low stress levels keep you young and beautiful. I also think that eating healthfully contributes to looking young. Drinking coconut water and things that hydrate your body also helps, as well as taking care of your skin. My mom taught me you’re never too young to start taking care of you skin!