Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

One thing is what the industry wants and other is what models want to represent. The facts you guys zoomed to see if she was or wasn't shaved is kinda creepy but whatever. As a mom to be myself I'd rather make sure my child is safe and healthy than give a fuck about myself, Candice is focusing in both, modeling and motherhood and while she has babysitter when she is away from home she simply prefered to ignore to shave her pussy for the show and enjoy her time with her baby. 

5 hours ago, Candicted said:

Again..not that i mind, but if the modern beauty standards set a silky skin, my expectation about a vs angel during the vsfs is to adhere to that standard. It's just an observation, didn't mean to be critic..everybody please stop being polemic for nothing. I've nothing against Candice but you should also open your mind a bit. She could drugs and you would defend her anyway..

Wow.. and that right there is the problem. First of all, "modern beauty standards" are BS and always have been. You've been brainwashed by society to think that women are supposed to look like the heavily photoshopped and edited photos in magazines and catalogs. NO woman should have to look a certain way for YOU, or any man for that matter, VS angel or not. There's only so much ANY person can do about body hair, and I personally don't see a single thing wrong with Candice's body anywhere. You have a completely delusional view of what women look like, and not a single woman on this planet owes you anything, or should ever have to look a certain way just to please men who don't deserve it. Sorry, guys, I've lurked on here forever, but this really p*ssed me off so I had to say something.

15 hours ago, Candicted said:

I see none of you got my point. For me she could even walk vsfs with 1inch long hairs on her legs, a bush popping out her panties, zero makeup, messed hair and chipped nails breastfeeding her child. I wouldn't give a single damn about it, but i would be surprised if she walk in this groom, because in that circumstance it is not something that people would expect. IT'S NOT A CRITIC. Again, IT'S NOT A F***ING CRITIC.

We got your point, is just that no one agrees to it. Critic or not, your beauty standards are bullshit and none of us is here for it and probably neither is Candice. And the fact that you took the time to zoom the hell out of those pictures and saw that she wasn't "flawless" as per your lame ass expectations says a lot about you, and what it says is not good at all. 

Based on this logic, my beauty standard for males is Chris Hemsworth because ya know, People Magazine said he's the Sexiest Man Alive, therefore every according to my expectations man should look like that because THAT is what society has taught me is the male beauty standard. So I seriously hope you 1- Are Christ Hemsworth or 2- Look just like Chris Hemsworth, otherwise I'm not really sure who the hell you think you are to be setting beauty standards for Candice or any other woman under the sun. But I mean IT'S NOT A CRITIC :idk: 

2 minutes ago, Candicted said:

When i speak about beauty standard i refer to the ones set by the whole fashion industry, not by my very own personal taste. And frankly, over the last couples of decades, i haven't see a single firm advertising with hairy models. Many brands sell products to shave-wax-remove hairs, but none of it sells or even try to create something to increase the amount of body hairs..

🙄

13 minutes ago, Candicted said:

When i speak about beauty standard i refer to the ones set by the whole fashion industry, not by my very own personal taste. And frankly, over the last couples of decades, i haven't see a single firm advertising with hairy models. Many brands sell products to shave-wax-remove hairs, but none of it sells or even try to create something to increase the amount of body hairs..

tenor.gif

18 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Where are y’all seeing these hairs?? I see some on her thighs (which are super light and more like peach fuzz anyway) but that’s about it.

This is the biggest part of the problem, people are deadass zooming these pictures to find some hair :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Candicted said:

Mostly i was surprised she's not doing laser, since she can also afford it..if i was in her position i would do it, the result looks waaaay better than waxing, imho

You say nothing but nonsense. Candice has a beautiful skin, she takes care of it a lot, that's why it is so beautiful and fresh, the laser is harmful to the skin as well as absolutely unnecessary in her case.

On 11/19/2018 at 11:23 AM, meghann87 said:

Wow.. and that right there is the problem. First of all, "modern beauty standards" are BS and always have been. You've been brainwashed by society to think that women are supposed to look like the heavily photoshopped and edited photos in magazines and catalogs. NO woman should have to look a certain way for YOU, or any man for that matter, VS angel or not. There's only so much ANY person can do about body hair, and I personally don't see a single thing wrong with Candice's body anywhere. You have a completely delusional view of what women look like, and not a single woman on this planet owes you anything, or should ever have to look a certain way just to please men who don't deserve it. Sorry, guys, I've lurked on here forever, but this really p*ssed me off so I had to say something.

That was beautiful 😪👏🏽