Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

2 hours ago, Grievous said:

This seems a little creepy to me.  I guess it's possible to be that big a fan of a model, but I just never cared about celebrity's personal lives.

It seems creepy to me people like you, without empathy and humanity. A model is not an object, is a human being.

7 hours ago, angelcandicebra said:

Well, it's Candice's babies, they're part of Candice's life. And here it is also posted things about her life. As @medicenevs said, if the admins are ok with this, what's the problem? If you don't like to see just ignore, I'm sure that doing this isn't difficult

This isn't difficult, but there are just pictures/video of Candice's baby.

11 hours ago, josledes said:

It seems creepy to me people like you, without empathy and humanity. A model is not an object, is a human being.

I have plenty of empathy and humanity. I just don't take that much interest in people I don't know to look at pictures of their kids. 

You can just hit ignore to the user and move on. I want to see Candice too but the past 2 days I see notifications in her forum and I come here to see what? people arguing about a few baby pictures that they can ignore and never see.Sooo can we please all move on 🙂

Yall truly need to move on from this discussion, it's Candice's choice to share her children's lives and thefore it is okay to post their pictures/videos in this thread as long as whatever it's being posted comes from Candice, her family or her fiancé. It's better to just ignore those posts if you don't like them and hope that Candice has some new work coming out soon. 

9 hours ago, A-sia said:

Did she dye her hair more blond again? Than it may be because of the show. 

It does look more blonde. I am almost sure she is doing the show as she is in New York and has been working a bit! We shall soon see though 😀

Just now, Sanni said:

Of course it’d be extra motivation for Candice to get out there if she was hesitant about doing the show.

I really don't think that would be extra motivation for nothing. If sis don't want to do it, and VS lets her not do it, I don't think Behati doing it would do much to her decision. I believe she's doing it anyway.

Just now, christinaD said:

Has she renewed her contract though? She singed in 2010 and again in 2013 if she had a 3 year cοntract..soo 2016(but walked 2017) was her last year..🤔

Her contract was renewed in 2017.

10 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I really don't think that would be extra motivation for nothing. If sis don't want to do it, and VS lets her not do it, I don't think Behati doing it would do much to her decision. I believe she's doing it anyway.

Her contract was renewed in 2017.

2 more years with Candy, huh