Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

7 hours ago, shadowesk said:

that's weird to me, she couldn't catch a later flight? she would have killed that commercial, i was looking at some pieces about it and she was written down as in it but no where, ugh, oh well, i have this years commercial to look forward too

Lol be careful when talking about that since people here flipped out and started having a huge discussion about that when it had just happend. Apparently she was at some sort of festival in the middle of nowhere in Brazil and didn't leave on time or something so she missed all her flights etc thus not being able to make it to Rome for the commercial. Not the most professional from her side but things happen so... :p 

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Lol be careful when talking about that since people here flipped out and started having a huge discussion about that when it had just happend. Apparently she was at some sort of festival in the middle of nowhere in Brazil and didn't leave on time or something so she missed all her flights etc thus not being able to make it to Rome for the commercial. Not the most professional from her side but things happen so... :p 

Candice was not to blame, the flight from Brazil came late and lost all transhipments to reach Rome in time.

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

lol yeah i noticed early on some people on this thread can be very sensitive, i don't want to start anything i only started following Candice in late 2015, and have become a huge fan checking out her older work etc, slightly obsessed now lol and was just wondering why i couldn't find her in those commercials is all

21 hours ago, josledes said:

Candice was not to blame, the flight from Brazil came late and lost all transhipments to reach Rome in time.

Maybe not, but it's still unprofessional from her side that she was at some festival in the middle of nowhere and didn't leave on time and just stayed there to continue partying or whatever it is she was doing there. Anyway, like I said, things happen and this seems to be the only time that has happend with her so I'm sure she has learned from it.