Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Thank you for all the posts Candylicious! Thank you too Miss Nessie.

I hope no one yells at me for asking this but I'm just gonna ask anyways

Is her stomach still bulgy and bloated looking or is it the dress or am I seeing things? I can't tell if she's still got baby weight on her because then I would think it may be a bit before she does more VS work. and I would love to see her back in VS!! That VSX shot I saw of her recently was great but they hid her stomach. I don't know how long it takes for baby weight to disappear. If she's in no rush to lose it then good for her! I'd rather her spend her time with her family but I do miss her work.

11 minutes ago, bump said:

Thank you for all the posts Candylicious! Thank you too Miss Nessie.

I hope no one yells at me for asking this but I'm just gonna ask anyways

Is her stomach still bulgy and bloated looking or is it the dress or am I seeing things? I can't tell if she's still got baby weight on her because then I would think it may be a bit before she does more VS work. and I would love to see her back in VS!! That VSX shot I saw of her recently was great but they hid her stomach. I don't know how long it takes for baby weight to disappear. If she's in no rush to lose it then good for her! I'd rather her spend her time with her family but I do miss her work.

Pretty sure it's the dress, since she didn't really have a bloated stomach a couple of weeks ago in that new video Jerome posted... but it also didn't look as flat as before, which is normal, but then again, it depends. Some women never go back to their old bodies and some do, and both are fine. 

Just now, *Luna* said:

Pretty sure it's the dress, since she didn't really have a bloated stomach a couple of weeks ago in that new video Jerome posted... but it also didn't look as flat as before, which is normal, but then again, it depends. Some women never go back to their old bodies and some do, and both are fine. 

Thank you Luna for responding kindly and with good information! I was hoping no one would think I was talking trash on her. I do remember that video now, I had only watched it once and forgotten.

Her body is ridiculously good no matter what, you are definitely right there. I wish she would trim up her hair but she looks great otherwise. She is a mature mom now and while it's something I'm getting used to, I'm very happy for her :smile:

3 minutes ago, bump said:

Thank you Luna for responding kindly and with good information! I was hoping no one would think I was talking trash on her. I do remember that video now, I had only watched it once and forgotten.

Her body is ridiculously good no matter what, you are definitely right there. I wish she would trim up her hair but she looks great otherwise. She is a mature mom now and while it's something I'm getting used to, I'm very happy for her :smile:

Nah your posts are good and actually refreshing lol, I appreciate the honesty. 

3 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Nah your posts are good and actually refreshing lol, I appreciate the honesty. 

Awesome and same to you! I feel better about being here now, several members have been exceedingly kind to me and have welcomed me. I didn't want to cause any issues but it's hard to keep my opinions and questions to myself lol I have lots of friends in real life but not a single one of them likes or even knows anything about modeling so I love coming here.

To keep this post on Candice, can I ask if you prefer her in VS or high fashion? I can't decide because I think she's great for both. She's my favorite VS angel so I love her VS work in pretty much any area but I have seen so much HF of hers that I was blown away by. Barbara Palvin is still my absolute favorite model of any sort but Candice is right up there as well.

7 hours ago, bump said:

Awesome and same to you! I feel better about being here now, several members have been exceedingly kind to me and have welcomed me. I didn't want to cause any issues but it's hard to keep my opinions and questions to myself lol I have lots of friends in real life but not a single one of them likes or even knows anything about modeling so I love coming here.

To keep this post on Candice, can I ask if you prefer her in VS or high fashion? I can't decide because I think she's great for both. She's my favorite VS angel so I love her VS work in pretty much any area but I have seen so much HF of hers that I was blown away by. Barbara Palvin is still my absolute favorite model of any sort but Candice is right up there as well.

Wish I got the same welcome when I first got here lol. Anyway, don't worry about causing issues, as far as I know stating your opinion is allowed and if someone has a problem with you having a different opinion, it says a lot more about them than it will ever do about you. :smile: 

Regarding Candice, my favorite VS period of her was definitely 2011-2013, and while I do like a lot of her high fashion work, I think she's better at VS/more commercial work.