PeachMuffins

Candice Swanepoel

38,536 posts in this topic

Any guesses as to who is going to dress her? I think Givenchy is a possibility. 

17 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Any guesses as to who is going to dress her? I think Givenchy is a possibility. 

Think the same :excited:

I think Givenchy too. She propably went to Paris for the first fitting and that's why she stayed just for a day

1 hour ago, jena92 said:

I think Givenchy too. She propably went to Paris for the first fitting and that's why she stayed just for a day

This is exactly what I was thinking.

^ That's what I was thinking too. The outfit was shipped over so it adds up. I wonder if it's a custom piece or one from a previous collection. 

Thanks everyone, she looks so stunning. I can't imagine what cab driver wouldn't stop for her :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

Candice liked this vid so I think she'll be wearing Versace. Anyone know who's the head designer at Versace?

23 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

Thanks everyone, she looks so stunning. I can't imagine what cab driver wouldn't stop for her :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

Candice liked this vid so I think she'll be wearing Versace. Anyone know who's the head designer at Versace?

Versace would be good too! I still think Givenchy but it wouldn't surprise me if she wore Versace. Donatella is the chief designer. 

Because Donatella is going to the MET Gala per usual. It's just a like. I hope Candice wear something beautiful regardless the brand.