Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

It's just a fan account.

But i know from a reliable source who already has info of the official statement VS will make next week about the show that both Candice and Behati will not walk the show this year. All the other angels are mentioned except for them... will miss Candice SO much :cry:  

Let's hope she will have a big comeback next year!

Somehow i still have hope they will get a special in the show this year, like a interview segment or something? At least maybe some new video material in it :idk: fingers crossed!

Most important is ofcourse the health of Candice and Anacã :heart: very important to be these times with her baby, you will never get these precious time back :hehe:  Hope she will enjoy and cherish those special moments as much as she can with her family the upcoming time :heart: 

As a fan of VS this tears my heart up a bit. Because Candice (and Behati) are both HUGE for VS. Plus the fact the show is in Paris which seems like a HUGE deal. And I was really hoping to see at least one of them there in all of their FB glory! (Behati is over due though as a Candi fan of course I want her to get it :D) HOWEVER, IF IT IS INDEED TRUE THAT EITHER ONE OR BOTH ARE OUT THIS YEAR. GOOD FOR THEM FOR DOING WHAT THEY FEEL IS BEST FOR THEIR NEW FAMILY.  SEE YOU NEXT YEAR! :-*

11 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

@*Luna* I mean in this years show that they somehow still get mentioned. Like what i said maybe an interview segment or something, just like what the other girls have only then with Candice and Behati talking about pregnancy, not walking or something or idk. 

Ah okay, I thought you meant a whole segment to one of them :happy:

^ No i just hope something new will be in the show of Candice (and Behati) that will air on tv, some new video material or idk. Nothing more special then the others. I just hope they will be a little bit part of it because they are angels too and ofcourse i will miss Candice a lot this year on the runway so any appear of her would be nice :hehe: 

But anyway to clear any doubt about IG @miloswanepoel (@lunaswanepoel) being fan or not.... 

Only accounts on IG that are officially from Candice are themermaidfiles and angelcandices:smile: the rest is fake or fans.

Thx everyone for the answer !

Not to give any lesson or anything but I think she should address the subject (i feel she won't be walking especially if it means coming all the way to Paris) maybe she's still doesn't know ?

On a selfish note I wish she would come cause it means I'd have a chance to have a glimpse of her in Paris lol but I totally understand if she doesn't feel like it she just gave birth :smile: