Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

4 minutes ago, Dr. Biology said:

I agree lol. But they are sitting next to each other. But just look at her body language, she’s uncomfortable and looks like she doesn’t even want to be there. That’s not even flirting lol nor it looks like a “couple that’s in each other” Flirting and laughing was those pictures with Andres Velencoso in March. 

No there's a man sitting between them. You can see his head if you look carefully. 

7 hours ago, Peanutsauce said:

No there's a man sitting between them. You can see his head if you look carefully. 

think you and other are looking for too much info. in 1 photo

for starters, couples don't need to sit right next to one another 100% of the time

second, if the relationship is "really new" as the article says, it's possible when the photo was taken they weren't dating and then they started to afterwards

as others mentioned, it is very possible it's just tabloid gossip and I really hope so for her sake, but if it's true her PR people/agency should get out some sort of comments now denying the report, a simple "we are not sure how the rumor began but it is false, Candice and Kanye are just friends and business partners and nothing more" would suffice I imagine

but yeah if true it's just horrible, she could have any man she wants and past comments she's made suggest she is looking for someone the exact opposite of everything kanye is

6 hours ago, josledes said:

How much falsehood, how much bad taste and how many lies there are in that world of fashion. Within that, Candice tries to maintain her integrity, but it is difficult, everything is moved by interests and money.

Candice is doing her best.

No matter what choose she will take and what path she's on, I will be proud.

15 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I could’ve sworn there was something about Kanye trying to pursue Candice even before he got with Kim. Like a looooong time ago. Dude is persistent gotta give him that.

can’t wait for the YZY x TofC collab 🔥🔥😂😂

Yeah it was in 2011 after the swim event (very end of March or beginning of April?), there were rumours but nothing concrete really, just people saying he had his people scrambling for her number afterwards lol

On 9/17/2022 at 11:43 PM, 3500 said:

Even if its not true I think its obvious that she's playing along. This isn't the evil tabloids totally fabricating this lol either they're dating or its PR and she's in on it. Either way ew

Of course she has to play along and Say nothing about the fact that it's bullshit this rumor of new couple, if her agent said that she has to... I mean, you do what your superior ask at your work ? It's the same thing.

As it has been proved, she's not dating him. It's not because she works with him that it means she's with. Either way she would have date a loooooooot of people.

Candice is serious and she will never take a man like him. Never. She's calm and not in the fame, she does not want to be seen. And I'm sick to see people saying shit about her for a FALSE rumor because she's one of the purests souls of this industry.

4 hours ago, Decema98 said:

Of course she has to play along and Say nothing about the fact that it's bullshit this rumor of new couple, if her agent said that she has to... I mean, you do what your superior ask at your work ? It's the same thing.

lol "you do what your superior ask at your work.... it's the same thing"

no, in no real professional work setting do you go along with a rumor/lie that you're dating your superior... holy hell man, WTF is wrong with you

if kanye insisted she let him kiss her and grope her in public for paparazzi photos in order to fuel the rumor should she let him do that too?

4 hours ago, Decema98 said:

Candice is serious and she will never take a man like him. Never. She's calm and not in the fame, she does not want to be seen. And I'm sick to see people saying shit about her for a FALSE rumor because she's one of the purests souls of this industry.

stop commenting/acting like you know her on a personal level, you don't... she seems a certain way in interviews/through photos and we all believe it and hope she really is that way sure... that's the candice we all love 

but you're talking like you're a close friend or relative in a comment like this "she's one of the purest souls of the industry"... c'mon man. Again, you don't know her and you don't know other models in the industry.